What will 2 7970 make me lite/bit coin mining. (24/7)

I was wondering what how much I could expect to make if i was to do coin mining with one 7970 to start off with and soon I will be doing it with 2. Thanks guys. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining_hardware_comparison

litecoin will be similar just khash/sec instead of mhash/sec from what I understand.

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

litecoin will be similar just khash/sec instead of mhash/sec from what I understand.

thanks but what is this about mhash/s i dont get how much it could make me. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

the difficulty is increasing and the value is always changing. 

right now you should be getting around $4 a day

Will work for electronic components and parts

Reviews: Meelec CC51P - Monoprice 8323 - Koss Porta Pros  - Shure SRH-440 - Shure SRH-550DJShure SRH-840 - Hifiman He-500 - iBasso D4 - o2 Amplifier  -  SkeletonDac

Guiminer for Bitcoin

7970 gets around 630-700 Mh/s I think... Depending on factory OC core clock speed.

Two of them would be double if not close to double those numbers.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

the difficulty is increasing and the value is always changing. 

right now you should be getting around $4 a day

is that on one card. 

http://dev.bitcoinx.com/profit/

Good website to use to see how much you could make

If you want to configure it for litecoins rather than bitcoins then enter the following

Difficulty: 605

Bitcoins per Block (BTC/block): 50

Conversion rate (USD/BTC): 2.59

And see this for comparison of hardware for litecoins

https://github.com/litecoin-project/litecoin/wiki/Mining-hardware-comparison

Corsair 400R / Intel Core i7 2600K / MSI P67A-GD53 / 2 X MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti Twin Frozr II SLI / Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) 1600Mhz

OCZ ZT 550W / Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo / Crucial M4 128GB (2x64GB RAID 0) / WD Caviar Green 1TB / Arctic Silver 5

You should be able to  easily get at least 600Kh/s per card on litecoins. The price has been down this week, but you should still be able to make $5.27 per day at current difficulty and market price of $2.7 and 1200 Kh/s.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

You should be able to  easily get at least 600Kh/s per card on litecoins. The price has been down this week, but you should still be able to make $5.27 per day at current difficulty and market price of $2.7 and 1200 Kh/s.

what do you mean for the last bit.

another point should i invest in another 7970 then for litecoin or bitcoin

Card

Cost

Average Watts

KH/S

Grade

Radeon HD 7970

$400+

~230W

700 - 770 kh/s

Good

Radeon HD 7950

$300

~180W

550 - 660 kh/s

Best

Radeon HD 7870

$230

~175W

325 - 450 kh/s

Bad

Radeon HD 7850

$170

~130W

325 - 400 kh/s

Good

Radeon HD 7790

$140

~100W

120  - 230 kh/s

Terrible  

Radeon HD 7770

$110

~80W

120 - 180 kh/s

Bad

Radeon HD 7750

<$100

~55W

120 - 180 kh/s

Decent

Check out this chart to see approximately what you can get out of your card mining litecoins.

I was assuming a very conservative 600kh/s each  for your 7970s(if you got another one). You should be able to earn  1.9 litecoins per day. At the current market price on btc-e of 2.8 (that's right now, the price changes constantly) you should make about $5.47 per day.

I don't know much about this mining/folding stuff at all, but I don't see how you are going to make any money if that's what your main goal is. Face it, if you are making $5 / day, when you factor in the cost of the rig + the power bill for running your computer 24 / 7, you aren't going to make anything (imo).

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I don't know much about this mining/folding stuff at all, but I don't see how you are going to make any money if that's what your main goal is. Face it, if you are making $5 / day, when you factor in the cost of the rig + the power bill for running your computer 24 / 7, you aren't going to make anything (imo).

Wrong, with my four cards running I can generate 2100kh/s, running this for a month can generate me approx 100 ltc. If I hold on to them and sell them at $4 dollars(where the price was a week or two ago) I just made $350 (after power) from my computers. This is running mostly hardware that I bought long before starting mining. That $350 dollars can by half my mortgage for the month. :P

Wrong, with my four cards running I can generate 2100kh/s, running this for a month can generate me approx 100 ltc. If I hold on to them and sell them at $4 dollars(where the price was a week or two ago) I just made $350 (after power) from my computers. This is running mostly hardware that I bought long before starting mining. That $350 dollars can by half my mortgage for the month. :P

I was directing that post to the OP himself, as you said he would be making around $5.27 / day. Anyway, like I said I know next to nothing about this stuff but when I saw that he would most likely be making $5 a day, it makes me doubt that there's a profit in there (in his situtation, not yours)

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

I was directing that post to the OP himself, as you said he would be making around $5.27 / day. Anyway, like I said I know next to nothing about this stuff but when I saw that he would most likely be making $5 a day, it makes me doubt that there's a profit in there (in his situtation, not yours)

As long as he has a low enough  electricity rate it should still be worth it. After running his cards for 2-3 months they should be able to pay for themselves. Investing in graphics cards isn't like sinking money into ASICs for Bitcoin. If the markets crashes their will still be a market for graphics cards.

power is not really an issue because I will have the server at work. 

$5 a day might not seem like much, but it adds up.  Especially considering how it requires no effort.   An extra $150 a month (more if he holds) can be a nice, albeit little, bonus.

as for mining you should checkout novacoin it just started up so with 600-700 you will roughly make between 20 and 24 novacoins.

at market price that is 60-69 USD per month