Anime Music Video (AMV) Right in Two - FMA / AoT

Pumba217

not sure if anyone around here is into AMV's but this is something i made a few days ago.

Anime: Full Metal Alchemist & Attack on Titan
Song: Right in Two
Band: Tool
Programs Used: Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects

I havent made an amv in while, let me know what you think?

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410

I love both anime. :D

The first word in the song is Angels btw. Not Angles. Check 0:34.

That is actually pretty great ... videography? Photoshop? Not sure what all went into it, but the meshing still pictures with movement and whatever with the words and the backgrounds and stuff. At least it's a good technique to make the video keep flowing, sort of.

But dem spoilers tho'.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I love both anime. :D

The first word in the song is Angels btw. Not Angles. Check 0:34.

That is actually pretty great ... videography? Photoshop? Not sure what all went into it, but the meshing still pictures with movement and whatever with the words and the backgrounds and stuff. At least it's a good technique to make the video keep flowing, sort of.

But dem spoilers tho'.

hahahhaha holy crap what a noob spelling mistake :P thanks for letting me know ahhaha

yeah it took ages to make since i had mid year exam going on and it also let me know just how crap the stock intel cooler is rendering took about 15 mins for 720p but my cpu hit about 80 C "?

luckily going to be getting a h100i pretty soon

thanks for the feedback man, yeah one thing i always used to hate about amv's was the spoilers :P

CPU: i7 4770k  Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 SSD: ADATA 250GB PNY 120gb HDD:2xSeagate 2TB (One is an external HDD) GPU: RTX 2070 Super RAM: 16gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 PSU:Corsair CX-M600w Case: NZXT Phantom 410