Ghetto computer outside exhaust system

Jakekuchiki

Omg. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

Get yourself some Delta Electronics 240CFM+ fans.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Get yourself some Delta Electronics 240CFM+ fans.

That would improve airflow but it's already strong as it is and it's damn near silent. I feel that those fans may increase the noise?  :P

Edit- Watched a few videos on those things and damn those are some serious fans, I think it would keep my computer flying off the floor.

CPU - Intel i5 3570 - MOBO - Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI - GPU - EVGA GTX670 FTW - RAM - 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz - SSD - 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k 

HDD - 1TB Western Digital Blue - CASE - Bitfenix Prodigy White - CPU COOLER - Coolermaster Hyper 101 - PSU - Corsair TX550M 

DISPLAY - Acer H236HL IPS - KEYBOARD - Coolermaster Quickfire TK (Reds) - MOUSE - Logitech G600 - HEADSET - Steelseries Sibera V2 - SPEAKERS - Corsair SP2500

That would improve airflow but it's already strong as it is and it's damn near silent. I feel that those fans may increase the noise?  :P

http://parts.arrow.com/item/detail/delta-electronics/pfb1248uhe#GczE

48W 

66.5dB

252.85CFM

5500RPM

1.412inH2O

120 X 120 X 38mm

30 to 56 operating voltage.

Quiet? umm.....

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

That's very Cool.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

I'm having the same problem and have resorted to taking my GPU out of the case when it's not being used, it's a pain, but less of a pain than having a hot room.

I'm having the same problem and have resorted to taking my GPU out of the case when it's not being used, it's a pain, but less of a pain than having a hot room.

That must be a pain but yeah it still beats dealing with the heat

CPU - Intel i5 3570 - MOBO - Gigabyte GA-H77N-WIFI - GPU - EVGA GTX670 FTW - RAM - 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz - SSD - 120GB Kingston HyperX 3k 

HDD - 1TB Western Digital Blue - CASE - Bitfenix Prodigy White - CPU COOLER - Coolermaster Hyper 101 - PSU - Corsair TX550M 

DISPLAY - Acer H236HL IPS - KEYBOARD - Coolermaster Quickfire TK (Reds) - MOUSE - Logitech G600 - HEADSET - Steelseries Sibera V2 - SPEAKERS - Corsair SP2500

Here in Canada, we only get like 30 celcius (86 fahrenheit) average during summer. It's been 25 c (77 f) most days so far and I don't even feel too hot. My computer temps have only changed a degree or two...

This is not true!!!

I don't know where you live, but in the middle of Saskatchewan, we get the continental extreme. It has been as cold as -55*C and as hot as 45*C here. I like having my computer as a space heater in the winter, but in the summer I may have to try something like this. I'll just have to go out and buy a case for my ghetto build first...

This is not true!!!

I don't know where you live, but in the middle of Saskatchewan, we get the continental extreme. It has been as cold as -55*C and as hot as 45*C here. I like having my computer as a space heater in the winter, but in the summer I may have to try something like this. I'll just have to go out and buy a case for my ghetto build first...

I live in southern Ontario and Aricleathers temperatures are pretty spot on to what we get here lol

I think it looks beautiful! ;)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

This is not true!!!

Oh, sorry, here in Saskatchewan, where I live in Saskatchewan... and so on...

Oh and since when do we got -55c, the most I've been through so far is like -35 - 40c.

Build: CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ares 1600Mhz CL9 | Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + WD Blue 1TB 64MB Cache + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 64MB Cache | GPU: MSI GTX 960 | Case: Cooler Master Storm Enforcer | Power Supply: EVGA 600B Non-Modular |