What my friend thinks of poets and COD aka personal topic of Mo5 and LukaP about school and stuff ^^

LukaP

note, preseren is a slovenian poet, just as boring as the next :P

post-51946-0-64647200-1402668841.jpg

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

attachicon.gifsebas thoughts on presern.JPG

Not into poetry but it seems this guy is hated by Slovenians.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Not into poetry but it seems this guy is hated by Slovenians.

its our best poet... his song is out hymn, but he was a fuck and nothing good came of him... a drunk. and we have a whole year dedicated to him in school -.-

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

You gotta do you girl. I always say you gotta do you. And if he's doing him, then who's doing you? Because right now, it seems like no one's doing you.

- Stefani Stilton (she / her) 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

its our best poet... his song is out hymn, but he was a fuck and nothing good came of him... a drunk. and we have a whole year dedicated to him in school -.-

He was giving figs to children... he's not a total failure :P

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

He was giving figs to children... he's not a total failure :P

he was drooling over a girl his entire life, not having the courage to offer her the D... and he was a drunk for the good part of it.

he was drooling over a girl his entire life, not having the courage to offer her the D... and he was a drunk for the good part of it.

If there's one depressing author we have then that's Cankar

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

If there's one depressing author we have then that's Cankar

well most of our authors are depressing... i have matura this year, and FUCK almost none ever did anything that could cheer them up... ffs get a woman

well most of our authors are depressing... i have matura this year, and FUCK almost none ever did anything that could cheer them up... ffs get a woman

So do I... And slovene (oral) is on Monday -.-

osu! profile

So do I... And slovene (oral) is on Monday -.-

i have it on thursday. ill go hoping for luck. probs wont even study xD which school?

i have it on thursday. ill go hoping for luck. probs wont even study xD which school?

GimKp

osu! profile

GimKp

aah im GimVic :) which extra subjects did you take?

aah im GimVic :) which extra subjects did you take?

besides slo and mat, english, chemistry and physics :D

osu! profile

attachicon.gifsebas thoughts on presern.JPG

LSigjYP.gif

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

besides slo and mat, english, chemistry and physics :D

i had higher english, physics and computer science :D

phisics was so easy haha

i had higher english, physics and computer science :D

phisics was so easy haha

the listening part of english wasn't as terrible as it used to be... and yes, physics wasn't that hard :)

osu! profile

the listening part of english wasn't as terrible as it used to be... and yes, physics wasn't that hard :)

meh that woman could be less old xD also, 2 weeks before the slovene exam, i went with some friends to exchange seeds at Zelemenjava ahahaha :') i barely contained my lauughter when i opened the exam

meh that woman could be less old xD also, 2 weeks before the slovene exam, i went with some friends to exchange seeds at Zelemenjava ahahaha :') i barely contained my lauughter when i opened the exam

At least it didn't sound like it was recorded with a potato next to a vacuum cleaner

osu! profile

At least it didn't sound like it was recorded with a potato next to a vacuum cleaner

or like PMP, an old woman, with no teeth, on an airport haha

or like PMP, an old woman, with no teeth, on an airport haha

What did you need to do on comp. science

osu! profile

What did you need to do on comp. science

easy stuff. there was some file size stuff, a simple decision model, a weird database, some simple programming and thats it. :) how was chem?

easy stuff. there was some file size stuff, a simple decision model, a weird database, some simple programming and thats it. :) how was chem?

lots of organic chemistry... too much for my liking

osu! profile

lots of organic chemistry... too much for my liking

i loved organic :P i hated ionic reactions and that shit xD