What my friend thinks of poets and COD aka personal topic of Mo5 and LukaP about school and stuff ^^

LukaP

i loved organic :P i hated ionic reactions and that shit xD

I don't... but it went OK anyway :)

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I don't... but it went OK anyway :)

great. which uni did you apply for?

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

great. which uni did you apply for?

FAMNIT :D

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

FAMNIT :D

I did FMF Physics :D

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I did FMF Physics :D

I wanted to do physics then I decided it would be best to stay at home

osu! profile

I wanted to do physics then I decided it would be best to stay at home

so which program did you apply then?

so which program did you apply then?

programming

osu! profile

programming

cool :) i was thinking of ISRM (CS + Math) but rather went Physics as i find it more fun :)

cool :) i was thinking of ISRM (CS + Math) but rather went Physics as i find it more fun :)

nice... we'll both need to study like crazy :P

osu! profile

nice... we'll both need to study like crazy :P

indeed :P for the first time in my life tho :/ maybe ill just drop school and go full digital arts haha :P

indeed :P for the first time in my life tho :/ maybe ill just drop school and go full digital arts haha :P

even if I don't finish it I can take that programming knowledge and just go freestyle

osu! profile

even if I don't finish it I can take that programming knowledge and just go freestyle

exactly :P

exactly :P

it's one big advantage programming has over other studies

osu! profile

it's one big advantage programming has over other studies

qute yeah. i do alot of 3d art already, so i got the job covered, just went physics cuz i enjoy it haha

what-the-fuck-am-i-reading.jpg

You can't imagine how hard I laughed, in real life.

qute yeah. i do alot of 3d art already, so i got the job covered, just went physics cuz i enjoy it haha

I wanted to get into 3D modeling quite a few times but I always gave up

osu! profile

I wanted to get into 3D modeling quite a few times but I always gave up

yeah it takes practice :)

yeah it takes practice :)

It never seemed to work when I needed to add textures and materials. The tutorials were always just "click this and it works" and it never did for me -.-

osu! profile

you should rename this to 'personal topic where Mo5 and LukaP talk about school' xD

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

It never seemed to work when I needed to add textures and materials. The tutorials were always just "click this and it works" and it never did for me -.-

wrong tutorials then ;)

wrong tutorials then ;)

it was definitely the right tutorial... or should I say tutorials :P

osu! profile

it was definitely the right tutorial... or should I say tutorials :P

hahaha what program did you learn?

anyhow, gtg, got some Calypso stuff tonight :) 

hahaha what program did you learn?

anyhow, gtg, got some Calypso stuff tonight :)

it was some version of Maya...

I love how this basically turned into a private chat :P

osu! profile