So True

Snapy1

lol what am I looking at.

Link Pinocchio and the US or any government, then you'll understand. Just ask this: what was Pinocchio's problem? And if you say, "He had massive wood" or any variation of that, I will find you and reenact "Taken" with you.

I would Photoshop it to where it's his penis...... but I don't have the will or time to do it.

But there's always time for dick jokes.  :lol:

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

lol what am I looking at.

How the gov. lies. 

It's Pinocchio 

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

to those who are confuzed, its showing how much washington lies, thats supposed to be pinocchio

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I would Photoshop it to where it's his penis...... but I don't have the will or time to do it.

This would actually be more accurate since... well, historically that's what an obelisk is supposed  to represent. 

Error: 410

This would actually be more accurate since... well, historically that's what an obelisk is supposed  to represent. 

'Accurate'. huehuehue  -_-

It was my first thought when I saw the picture originally..

Example page: http://www.granddesignexposed.com/obelisk/meaning.html

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It was my first thought when I saw the picture originally..

Gr8 minds think alike M8.

Soo.... since this is sort of a RANDOM thread, I thought I'd share an auto-correct fail that made me laugh.

HUu8XP7.png