2000 dpi (dots per inch) 

1000 Hz Polling Rate

7 Buttons - left/right/wheel*3/thumb up/thumb down/DPI up and down

*only right handed* Claw grip mouse

PICS

image_188-1024x768.jpg

image_194-768x1024.jpg

The Review 

I've owned a variety of mice, from the extreme to the useless. The mouse I got on best with was the R.A.T 5. I owned it for 4 years and loved it. However, like real rats...... mine died.

I decided to get a cheap mouse to tide me over whilst I waited to try some other types to see what I liked, so I went and bought the Xornet just as a temporary measure.

This review is based off about three months of daily usage playing popular FPS games.

Comfort

I really like the shape of the mouse. Its advertised as being designed for professional gamer's with "claw grips". My hands are medium sized (in glove sizes - I know from riding a motorbike!!!). The mouse itself never touches the palm of my hand. My fingers lay flat on it, and I bend them to bring the mouse around. I've been sub-conscientiously watching myself move the mouse, and I actually barely move it..... I really like the way it glides around under my hands, its not at all tiring to use. Reaching all the buttons is no problem. 

Sensitivity

I honestly thought this was going to be an issue with this mouse. My R.A.T 5 was really sensitive - I think it was 5000 dpi. If I'm honest, I never used it on the high settings - it was way to sensitive. 2000 dpi is fine for my usage. I use a 1080p monitor, and I find it very comfortable using the mouse at 2000 dpi all the time. 

Laser vs Optical

Ok, I know what your going to say....... It's not even a laser mouse. Yeap... that's right, it isn't, it's still great though. I no longer care about dpi - I will once I get a 4K monitor. This mouse is great @ £16. All the other expensive mice are a total waste for me - I much prefer this mouse the way it glides around is blissful in comparison to others. 

The Bad

If you're left handed this isn't for you. If you really dislike gripping with a "claw" this isn't for you. If you have 4K it's probably better to get higher DPI. 

If you pick up the mouse, it shots a blinding beam out at a 45 degree angle... It's really bright....

Final Words

I don't think you'll be able to get a mouse for £16 that's anywhere near this good. Super comfortable, accurate and cheap. There's not much else to say really.....

Buy this before you go and blow a wad of cash on a fancy mouse......

You'll probably not bother ordering another.

i'll take your world for it @TastyRabbit , i need a new mouse any way 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Looks nice and small for a portable gaming laptop.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

i'll take your world for it @TastyRabbit , i need a new mouse any way 

I'll feel guilty now if you don't like it ............

At least its cheap

Ok, I know what your going to say....... It's not even a laser mouse. Yeap... that's right, it isn't, i

Actually lately people have been moving back to optical (or IR lasers) because they do not suffer acceleration like typical laser sensors

Nice review

Maybe ill pick one up to throw in my laptop bag although I do love my MX Nano

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I'll feel guilty now if you don't like it ............

At least its cheap

Nah, it's awesome for that kind of price judging by your revieww of it, i do like it, so i'm getting one

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Actually lately people have been moving back to optical (or IR lasers) because they do not suffer acceleration like typical laser sensor

You're right. I loved the feel of my m65 but the acceleration drove me crazy so I had to get rid of it. Hopefully more companies will start moving back towards optical unless they can fix the acceleration with lasers.