Ask a Swede - Nonsense Guaranteed.

BAPEsta

*Best cooking show of all time*

why do you cook like this? ^^

Is there any other way to cook?

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Is there any other way to cook?

Sadly they seem to have quit ^^ [i even understood most of it, english and some stuff in swedish is quite similar to german ^^]

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

Riots in Stockholm? what gives?

I don't really pay attention to Stockholm news haha.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Riots in Stockholm? what gives?

Uneducated people complaining about the government not caring about them, and that it is the governments fault that they don´t have jobs (I read in one of the major newspapers in Stockholm that last year only 46% of all highschool students in the area the riots started in graduated with at least an E in all subjects, compared to close to 76% for whole of Sweden) . And since the police are overwhelmed a lot of kids started burning things down simply because the police is too busy to catch them. Well, that is roughly why.

Wasn't the rioting also triggered by the police shooting an elderly man?

Wasn't the rioting also triggered by the police shooting an elderly man?

They were not triggered by it, but it sure didn't help them shutting down the riots. I believe it happened during the first or second day of the riots. (He was wielding a machete and threatening the police, but the sympathizers make it sound like he was unarmed)

• 5 weeks later...

How much can you pick up a Volvo Amazon for in Sweden?

5000SEK so 700$

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

why do you cook like this? ^^

because it good for you :D

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #GetWreckt

Probably, but Norwegians and Danes get along really well. I guess we both just share a mutual relationship of bullying Sweden :P

Norway is a old part of Denmark but the Swedes stole it from us

Norwegian is Danish with a funny accent.

Norway and Denmark was against Hitler, Sweden was neutral.

Conclusion: Denmark and Norway are the best!

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Norway is a old part of Denmark but the Swedes stole it from us

Norwegian is Danish with a funny accent.

Norway and Denmark was against Hitler, Sweden was neutral.

Conclusion: Denmark and Norway are the best!

Well look what happen to Norway and Denmark. Sweden knew that it's smarter to have Germany getting what they wanted without getting fucked over and killed by them. You might not know that tons of Danes were taken in by Sweden while fleeing over from Copenhagen to our West Coast.