Is it still worth mining litecoins?

Out of idle curiosity, how profitable is LTC/BTC mining? 

Like, how much could be made monthly with a gtx780? (ignoring electricity/wear&tear).

Right now with my overclock on my 780 I'm making a whopping $10 a week, so $40 a month. When ltc was around $21 I was making double that, was more worth while then. Now it's just meh. 

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

freebitcoins.com

Honestly though, if you wait long enough, you should easily make a profit. As long as you follow the market and switch to the most profitable coins. 

what card do you have? If you want to tell

The more you ask that on forums without actually doing it, the more it becomes non-viable :P

If it's something that interests you I'd say you should try it and see for yourself, I'm pretty sure that most people responding to this arent even mining.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

HOLY BALLS!!! I trully feel sorry for anyone who ask questions on this forum, and I will be cutting off my contribution shortly. The amount of complete bullshit is just troubling. I can only imagine what some people come away with after visiting this place.

dont leave me buddy :) theres always hope lol

Its all looks these days

what card do you have? If you want to tell

I don't have ALL of the cards that I use to.

Through my whole mining "carer" I've had

• 3x R9 290
  • 5x R9 280X
  • Eleven or so R9 270X
  • 7 GTX 750ti.

Not that many cards, but still a decent amount. 

I don't have ALL of the cards that I use to.

Through my whole mining "carer" I've had

• 3x R9 290
  • 5x R9 280X
  • Eleven or so R9 270X
  • 7 GTX 750ti.

Not that many cards, but still a decent amount. 

thanks. So you still make some profit from all those card

i also started mining but stop it for a while i will start again tommorow, i think is a good option. Should i start?

thanks. So you still make some profit from all those card

i also started mining but stop it for a while i will start again tommorow, i think is a good option. Should i start?

If you still have the gear, then heck yea!

If you don't, that's up for you to decide. Are you willing to wait 6ish months for 1 card to pay for itself? 

That is some crazy font you got in your title good sir.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

Mine DogeCoins, the currency of the future :D

haha are you joking

If you still have the gear, then heck yea!

If you don't, that's up for you to decide. Are you willing to wait 6ish months for 1 card to pay for itself? 

i have the gear so i should continue!

I have 3 card

1 750ti

1 6670

1 7770

i also might get a 290

should i see some profit?

ASIC USB's are the way to go. The things use only a few watts. 

ASIC USB's are the way to go. The things use only a few watts. 

LOL I was waiting for someone to say that. How is that $/GH ratio working out for you. :lol:

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

ROFL my $800 ASIC just made me $120 in one day.

What Asic?

can you please tell me what brand, i still need an answer of what ASIC machine to purchase.

Cpu: I7-3770k @4.2GHz Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP4TH Ram: Kingston Hyper x 16GB GPU: Gigabyte 7950

PSU: Corsair TX 850  HDD: WD RED 2TB Cooling: H100i Case: NZXT 630

can you please tell me what brand, i still need an answer of what ASIC machine to purchase.

What I have is a gridseed blade that I got from Zoomhash.com

Not saying you will make money or anything, it's like they say, "It's not how big it is, it's how you use it".

What I have is a gridseed blade that I got from Zoomhash.com

Not saying you will make money or anything, it's like they say, "It's not how big it is, it's how you use it".

How was the customer service? How long did you have to wait till you got your product? From your experience, is the brand reputable? 

Thanks in advance!

Cpu: I7-3770k @4.2GHz Mobo: Gigabyte Z77-UP4TH Ram: Kingston Hyper x 16GB GPU: Gigabyte 7950

How was the customer service? How long did you have to wait till you got your product? From your experience, is the brand reputable? 

Thanks in advance!

I'm sure @AK0490 will help you out but to be honest everything your asking can be found out on your own, if you want to mine for the sake of making money then you should push to figure out as much as you can on your own.

Just for the record, I sold all my bitcoins before the crash, I'm no longer working with cryptocurrencies.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I'm sure @AK0490 will help you out but to be honest everything your asking can be found out on your own, if you want to mine for the sake of making money then you should push to figure out as much as you can on your own.

Just for the record, I sold all my bitcoins before the crash, I'm no longer working with cryptocurrencies.

I'm actually very curious, sorry for the big fuss all over this. xD

Thanks in advance!

They have been fine for me. Their shipping time is  usually specified and is accurate. Gridseeds aren't perfect, but overall they are a fine product. They may have some new  Zeusminer product as well.