Ubisoft actually did something really nice today

DeViLzzz

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/10/e3-2014-play-far-cry-4-co-op-even-if-you-dont-own-the-game?utm_campaign=fbposts&utm_source=facebook

Sony announced during E3 that there will be free coop/mp for Far Cry 4 on PS4 even if you don't own the game.

... and so I ask does Ubisoft have some sort of agreement with Sony where they get a little kick back because of each new PS4 theoretically bought on release or after release of this game?  Why are Ubisoft being so nice? It has to involve money. Still very cool of Ubisoft no matter what.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

This deal hasn't been free for Playstation (sony) But it's still a really cool idea.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

well, how much did you love a game that your friend owned? that you could only play at his house. it would be a way to make you want to buy it.

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

well, how much did you love a game that your friend owned? that you could only play at his house. it would be a way to make you want to buy it.

Or "borrow" it and somehow can't return it when it was "misplaced".  ;)

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Or "borrow" it and somehow can't return it when it was "misplaced".  ;)

unless they have you register the game ;)

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

unless they have you register the game ;)

You and your fancy, schmancy, new-fangled registrations. Back in my day, all we had was a cartridge and up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, and A to save our behinds in Contra.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

a description of the article would be nice but that sounds like what Nintendo does with the DS

LG 34" 21:9 1440p

1080ti EVGA FTW3

i7 8700k @ 5GHz 1.3V Delidded

a description of the article would be nice but that sounds like what Nintendo does with the DS

I added a description but honestly why would I post a description when I wanted people to go to the link and not know what it was that Ubisoft did nice til they got to it?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I added a description but honestly why would I post a description when I wanted people to go to the link and not know what it was that Ubisoft did nice til they got to it?

Because some of us are at work and can't click on an IGN link  :ph34r: