How are you doing?

Hello everyone from the awesome community.

How are you guys doing today? Feel free to write anything you want ill read all the posts :D

Personally ive an exam tomorrow for which im stressing, got a bad mark on something else today so not my best-est of days,  however i did talk to this girl today who was cute... aaaand she has a boyfriend lol GG

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I'm sure you'll work something out, also on the exam thing you might need to study a little harder lol

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm sure you'll work something out, also on the exam thing you might need to study a little harder lol

Thanks, ive studied sh*t loads for it, thats why im stressing a lot, otherwise i wouldnt care lol

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Thanks, ive studied sh*t loads for it, thats why im stressing a lot, otherwise i wouldnt care lol

Well stressing more will make things worse, try to relax or something and take it one step at a time.

I was at college for 5 years studying for my qualifications and trying to relax, have a coffee and what not helps massively, but you've probably already tried that :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Doing good, thanks for asking.  :)

however i did talk to this girl today who was cute... aaaand she has a boyfriend lol GG

Yea, I know exactly what you mean......

Intel i7-870  //  MSI GTX 670 PE       ///       Intel i7-4500U  //  GT720M

Well stressing more will make things worse, try to relax or something and take it one step at a time.

I was at college for 5 years studying for my qualifications and trying to relax, have a coffee and what not helps massively, but you've probably already tried that :)

its 10:30 pm where i am so if i drink coffee then wow lol

I have an exam on Thursday and I don't care at all because all the marks to university have already gone through, and I just need to get an 80%+ on this exam, which is easy.

One of those days when I don't know if I'm happy or sad, just a weird feeling somewhere between.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

One of those days when I don't know if I'm happy or sad, just a weird feeling somewhere between.

I have them often too, then i just say, tomorrow itll be fine since ive no real apparent reason to not feel fine and most of the time it works :D hopefully tomorrow you feel awesome and play video games, that always helps to forget 

Had two exams today, screwed up one but aced the other, I then had a driving test, which I passed! So I'm feeling pretty damn good right now :)

Had two exams today, screwed up one but aced the other, I then had a driving test, which I passed! So I'm feeling pretty damn good right now :)

Congrats on the driving test and exam^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

did you tell the girl gg? that would be awesome

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Sweet, go out and drive around! :D

ahh i see we miss irc chat 

i got an sql exam tomorrow which is not a big deal for me  B)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Stressed. I have an exam tomorrow on cystic fibrosis, thankfully it is in the afternoon so I wont have to get up at 3am. Inevitably though I wont be able to sleep because of housemates being loud and slamming doors. I really want to pass but I feel under so much pressure from friends and particularly family. My brain is so frazzled I nearly put vegetable oil in my tea this morning.

I also had really important middle school exams. If i pass they will accept me if i dont they wont. but i think with 41 out of 50 points im in the safe zone. lots of people were in the 30s and like 3 or 4 were in the 20s. Wish me luck! Official results on thursday!

BLAOW!!!!

LOL no i saw that after SHE added me on facebook 

she wants the D  :rolleyes:

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Stressed. I have an exam tomorrow on cystic fibrosis, thankfully it is in the afternoon so I wont have to get up at 3am. Inevitably though I wont be able to sleep because of housemates being loud and slamming doors. I really want to pass but I feel under so much pressure from friends and particularly family. My brain is so frazzled I nearly put vegetable oil in my tea this morning.

Thats how im feeling right now, GL HF tomorrow for the exam!

I'm doing quite fine today, thinking about the upcoming History exam wich should be a tiny little step out of High School in Denmark and the SSD that i'm gonna buy

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

LOL no i saw that after SHE added me on facebook 

oh well then... GAME ON!!!!!!!!

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"