ghetto titan cooling

felixbearpig

Most ghetto saucing fan mount i've ever seen.... :D

why would you replace a jizz cooler like the titans with this atrocity?

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

It is a good idea but what I would have done is used really long screws and bolts through the bottom fan mount and then secured the fan onto the really long bolt with a few nuts and left it. This would keep the fan horizontal and provide better direct airflow to the gpu fan but the titan cooler is meant to be good so this should not really be a problem.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

At least you won't have to think about if the fan is sucking in dust from outside the case.  :P

LOL

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

you get 100 internets for that

you get 100 internets for that

and a like because likes are important to peoples emotions

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Time to watercool that Titan!

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

why would you replace a jizz cooler like the titans with this atrocity?

It's not a replacement cooler, just one that blows extra air on your card from a different slot.