3 Monitor Setup

Tr3bIx

Hi, Should i go with 3x BENQ GW2760HE or 3x LG D2343P, are those 27 inches from benq bazzels too thick? I'm gonna do fps gaming, what settings could i use with i single 780 should i go sli?

ummm, triple Monitor is very much out of recommendation, but since you want it, the BenQ is 27" wile the LG is 23", 780 OCed should handle it at i 'd say High not Ultra details with 30~45 FPS at Ultra, it wont break 30FPS

-BTW a wide screen would be better, what i would go for

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

ummm, triple Monitor is very much out of recommendation, but since you want it, the BenQ is 27" wile the LG is 23", 780 OCed should handle it at i 'd say High not Ultra details with 30~45 FPS at Ultra, it wont break 30FPS

-BTW a wide screen would be better, what i would go for

Just wondering why do you think triple monitors are out of recommendation? Personally I find it very convenient.

Just wondering why do you think triple monitors are out of recommendation? Personally I find it very convenient.

na, having Two lines in the image and it just doesn't appeal, i don't know ? a Wide screen with a non split Image witch very affordable at the price of three Monitors is much better

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

Which widescreen monitors ? And are the benq's bezzels top thick? Thx for gast rePonse!

Man, I wish I had the cash for triple monitors.

My problem is, I'd want to buy them all at once, just because It'd be very annoyed having two or 3 different monitors that are slightly different sitting there.

Someday, Kevin... someday.

Personally, I think if you're going to play games on all three monitors, you could want to actually have all 3 monitors instead of an extra wide screen. Sure, the bezels are annoying, but the secondary monitors are only meant for peripheral vision anyway... and you can angle those to take advantage of that more easily, in my opinion. An extra wide monitor can't be angled in that fashion.

But to each their own. I don't actually have any advice on which monitors you should buy, sorry.  :unsure:

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

You're gonna have it one day ;) it's 600 dollar for 3 or 500, would the bezzels be thoo thick with the ben q no?

And im totally gonna use Theo for multiple things Like more programs at the same time and much for gaming, 3 monitors are Like WOW too and i Like that :)