Shadow Play Footage on External Harddrive?

Fluffinator
Go to solution Solved by DoubleY,

Yes. You click the button that looks like a file

4c6fdf554a.jpg

As title says, is it possible? I want to record gameplay and have it go directly to my external 2tb Harddrive instead of my main 1tb hd in my computer so games won't lag.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Activate Shadowplay in it's little window thing, then go into settings in Geforce experience and to Shadowplay tab. Scroll down and you can set where to save recordings

so games wont lag ???

what games continually use ur hard drive at full load ??

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Sweet just wanted to make sure it works and the transfer rate isn't too slow.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

so games wont lag ???

what games continually use ur hard drive at full load ??

usually recording on the same hard drive as your games will make the FPS lag un bearable. Some reasoning behind why it does this but I forget, that's why a lot of people get SSDs if they game on the same hd as their game.

edit

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.