Asus Z97 Pro vs Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2

Asus Z97 Pro vs Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2

I'm going to be doing a new build on the Z97 platform probably with an i5 4670k, an H100i cooler, and a single R9 280x in the Corsair 600T case that I already have. The Z97 pro and the Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 are about the same price and seem like solid boards and I'm having trouble deciding which one I should go with. They both seem like really nice boards. Onboard audio isn't important to me because I am using a discrete sound card. SLI and crossfire is not particularly important either since I will most likely be using one GPU. I will probably be doing some overclocking but not anything insane. I will be using the computer for gaming, school work, and media consumption primarily. I'm not currently using any USB 3 devices but this is likely to change. I am not using thunderbolt. 

Thanks! 

I'm leaning towards Asus since I've always had positive experiences with them but if anyone has a suggestion in the $180 dollar price range for a similar board from a different manufacturer I would be open to it. 

I would go the Pro looks sooo sexy and have u already bought the sound card?

I would go the Pro looks sooo sexy and have u already bought the sound card?

Yeah it's a year and a half old Essence STX. It goes with the color scheme on the pro actually

The Pro gets my vote

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro