Arena Commander - Opinions

JLCitadel

My thrusters don't work 90% of the time and when trying to open the pdf to find controls it never opens, tried various browsers, tried saving it to my pc nothing just keep getting 0 byte files.

How am I supposed to troubleshoot if I don't know the controls are even working as intended. -.-

Could be better, but for what it is at the moment i think it's pretty good.
If you need help with the game, check this out and everything will make much more sense. https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/dpd639fngtcakr/source/Arena-Commander-Pilots-Guide-V0-8.pdf

This pdf never opens for me don't suppose anyone could upload it as an attachment here for me :)

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My thrusters don't work 90% of the time and when trying to open the pdf to find controls it never opens, tried various browsers, tried saving it to my pc nothing just keep getting 0 byte files.

How am I supposed to troubleshoot if I don't know the controls are even working as intended. -.-

This pdf never opens for me don't suppose anyone could upload it as an attachment here for me :)

I think you are looking for this :)

169e20e2cc.jpg

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

The controlls are realy hard to get used to I feel like I would prefere to have roll on the mouse and left/right on A and D like in BF or Arma

The controlls are realy hard to get used to I feel like I would prefere to have roll on the mouse and left/right on A and D like in BF or Arma

I think it can be done by editing the xml file with the control mapping. I haven't done that so I'm not sure.Also it was mentioned somewhere in the RSI forums that customization will come in one of the upcoming patches. I'll patiently wait for that :)

Here Legion, uploaded for you

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7cRc8TjOrPuTW9HZkxoRjluaVU/edit?usp=sharing

Is anybody else having a lot of texture pop in?  The controls feel a little loose and will definitely take some getting used to before I'm weaving in and out of asteroids.  But the texture pop was annoying.  It looked amazing though and ran reasonably well on my 660ti at 1440p on Medium settings, but maybe the 192bit bus can't handle the high res textures?  Anybody else with older or newer cards experiencing texture pop?

Thank you :) I've no idea why the website pdf just wouldn't load for me at all.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I didn't even know which button triggered it...after 45 minutes I still can't decide which method of control to stick with, I've had problems with both. :/

same here

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Overall? I'm disappointed.

It's essentially starfighter in SWTOR but with better graphics, and in all seriousness? If I had a choice between the two, I'd go for starfighter. The controls I didn't mind, and it's not that I'm against the idea of having weight in the ships, but the reaction just felt really slow when I moved my mouse around. I turned the sensitivity to about 70 and I still wasn't really a fan of it, I was making full small revolutions and the ship struggled to keep up.

Also, other things because this was my first experience with the entire game so far as I hadn't downloaded it before.

Wtf, man.

I know this is a game that's been praised for it's looks but jesus christ, when I first loaded into the hanger I saw a weird image before everything loaded in, movement in the hangar felt absolutely ridiculous and my guy was clipping through the chair in the Origin and through a panel as he got into the Hornet. For a game that's raving on about it's graphical fidelity it fucking astounds me that this game has such minor issues. I would have figured that they would have made something small, make sure it works and then move on and add more to that original base. However, like with most games these fucking days, they're diving in head first to the end and then wonder why the fuck it won't work when it comes out.

They shouldn't focus so much on making this look realistic as possible if they could dedicate some of that resource to making the gameplay smoother and feel better to play which is what fucking matters in a video GAME.

Disappointed, absolutely disappointed.

ilold

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

I think it can be done by editing the xml file with the control mapping. I haven't done that so I'm not sure.Also it was mentioned somewhere in the RSI forums that customization will come in one of the upcoming patches. I'll patiently wait for that :)

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/media/kethqwqvlimdhr/source/Layout_hotas_x55.xml

How to install is in here

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13925-Arena-Commander-V08-Thank-You