CX 750m for my system but also for proper O.C.?

Hi this is the thing...

First of all I will list my current setup is :

AMD Phenom 965BE @3.4Ghz
10Gb DDR3 Ram 1333mhz
300gb Intel DC S3500 Series (boot drive)
*I dont think I really need to put my hdds.(?)
MOBO MSI 970a-g46
**old psu (yesterday)**kinda crappy 600w with home made ghetto adapters to provide enough conections for 5 120mm fans and 4 drives aside from the GFX.
GFX MSI Twin Frozr 560 ti
Today PSU Corsair Cx 750m

*I'll post the 3.3v, 5v and 12v values before and now with the different PSU's 

One of the reasons I choose to replace my PSU is that in my region is summer so is a pretty hot time in here and I notice that sometimes when playing high end games like watchdogs,batman arkham origins and wolfenstein new order my computer will just shutdown it was a bit weird because I could play several hours without reboots then when I randomly started a game it will shutdown AND I wanted to overclock my cpu and the best I could get was 3.8GHZ via MSI Control Center Software , if I put it to above 3.9Ghz I get BSOD and Im pretty sure I can get more of my CPU with this new PSU I know that every CPU is different even if they are the same model but most people get at least 4.0Ghz :/

Another thing since now I have a better PSU capable of at least 2 GFX I'm thinking in either replace my 560ti with a GTX 590 asus edition for about $169 (consider that I get my 560ti for about $100 early this year) or maybe get another 560ti and have them in SLI.

Any recommendations about the O.C. thing?

I do accept recommendations so please let me know your thoughts overall and you have any recommendation please do it.

Thank You.

post-66679-0-69676800-1401870461.png

post-66679-0-43595900-1401870465_thumb.j

what are you trying to do ? oc the cpu or the gpu or both ? trial and error ?

what are you trying to do ? oc the cpu or the gpu or both ? trial and error ?

Well 

1.- I want to overclock my cpu based on my psu reliability.

2.- Should I get SLI setup or just a higher end GFX?

That PSU is more than enough. You could throw a new GPU in down the line no probs

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB

Well 

1.- I want to overclock my cpu based on my psu reliability.

2.- Should I get SLI setup or just a higher end GFX?

well that depends on what you want. if ur going after 4K gaming go get a titan z huehue if its 1080p and ur not a nazi for ultramax settings just get a 7970 or 780 or whatever its ur money haha

well that depends on what you want. if ur going after 4K gaming go get a titan z huehue if its 1080p and ur not a nazi for ultramax settings just get a 7970 or 780 or whatever its ur money haha

lets throw sum serious money in here right