My CPU not supported anymore?

Go to solution Solved by LukaP,

yeah its fine, they probably just forgot to include it in the list or something.

When i built my PC, my dad brought me the cheapest motherboard he could and it had very mixed reviews here is the link to msi's website: http://uk.msi.com/product/mb/760GMP23_FX.html#/?div=Overview

I checked the support list in August of 2013 and the FX 4100 was supported and i've been looking around for CPU automated fan speed controller and it isn't supported at all, but that's a different story.

So i looked again at the CPU support list the FX 4100 was nowhere to be seen, here is a pic of the supported FX line: post-22369-0-72601000-1401477613.png

And i was wondering if anyone could tell me why or is it still good to use if the FX 4150 (it's OC'ed brother) is on the list! 

And if anyone can find a solution about the CPU fan control (i tried speedfan but it's horrible and doesn't save my profile!) 

THANKS FOR ANY ANSWER! 

post-22369-0-72601000-1401477613.png

| Ryzen 7 3700x | 16GB Vengance @ 3200 | MSI GTX 1070Ti Gaming | 

| ADATA XPG SX8000NP 256GB Nvme SSD + WD Blue 500GB SSD | 4TB WD Blue |

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

yeah its fine, they probably just forgot to include it in the list or something.

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

OK thanks!

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

Buy a used phenom chip instead (i.e. 955BE, 965BE) if your mobo can run it. 

Error: 410

Buy a used phenom chip instead (i.e. 955BE, 965BE) if your mobo can run it. 

I've already got the system but the BE phenom chips  are not supported (over 95W thank's MSI)

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |

When i built my PC, my dad brought me the cheapest motherboard he could and it had very mixed reviews here is the link to msi's website: http://uk.msi.com/product/mb/760GMP23_FX.html#/?div=Overview

I checked the support list in August of 2013 and the FX 4100 was supported and i've been looking around for CPU automated fan speed controller and it isn't supported at all, but that's a different story.

So i looked again at the CPU support list the FX 4100 was nowhere to be seen, here is a pic of the supported FX line: attachicon.gifUntitled.png

And i was wondering if anyone could tell me why or is it still good to use if the FX 4150 (it's OC'ed brother) is on the list! 

And if anyone can find a solution about the CPU fan control (i tried speedfan but it's horrible and doesn't save my profile!) 

THANKS FOR ANY ANSWER! 

How does speedfan suck? I've used it for years, it never fails to show good data.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

How does speedfan suck? I've used it for years, it never fails to show good data.

Because every time i start my PC i need to set the percentage again for the fan speed and not temp automated 

| Corsair RM650x |        

| NZXT H200 White |