How often do you use your tablet?

zephiK

Personally for me, when I first got it I used it a lot. Then afterwards once I got a new phone that was better than my tablet (in specs) I pretty much stopped using my tablet. It just collects dust and rarely ever gets used except for the occasional ROM flashing and outputting video to the tv.

What about you? Do you feel that it's worth the investment on a tablet? For me, I don't think I'd get another one although I do feel that if I was to get a new tablet, I'd use it more than my phone (maybe?). I just don't see the need for it for me as when I'm home, I'm usually on my desktop anyways.

iPad 3 - I use it every day for web surfing, emails ect but also use it for work as it has the remote for Soundcraft, Avid and a few other mixer companies on them so I can mix audio from the middle of the audience if its a band or from the front row if its a dress rehearsal..

I used to use my every work day on my break. Then they took away breaks, because they cut the amount of staff down. Works great on road trips though.

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

I have a TF700T that I barely use. The only use I can find for it is if I am travelling somewhere and I don't want to bring my laptop and I also use it on flights. If I'm at home, I find that my 17" laptop is much better for most things and If I am at work etc. my Galaxy S3 can handle most of what I need it to do.

I think I may get rid of it and get an ultrabook once haswell is available.

I have an HP Touchpad running CM9 and it was so fluid and nice compared to my LG Optimus S, but then I got my GS3, so I rarely use it for web browsing or games anymore. So now it collects dust until I want to watch Linus videos/Netflix in bed, and then it's nice even if it can't buffer HD video. I think when I get my next tablet, a 7", I'll use it much more.

i have an asus tf201 i use it everyday at home when im running on my treadmill. use it even more in school periods, great way to kill time on public transport.

I barley use my iPad 2 and it too is collecting dust but hopefully I'm getting a surface soon i hope that will change things.

I barely use my galaxy tablet anymore except if I am traveling but that's only a few times a year.

I have a tf700. I barely use it now that I bought a note 2. I hope I can use it in some of my classes this semester. It will be priceless when im traveling through

I don't see a point in a tablet really, they seem like just a novelty to have really. Although if I was going to buy one, I'd buy the 'Razer Edge' because that has better specs than most laptops, and runs a full version of windows. On that I could do pretty much anything I can do on my PC. Apart from heavy gaming / video Rendering. You could edit on it, but probably not comfortable. But it has better specs than those Mac all in ones, that I find quite amusing.

I used to use my Galaxy tab 8.9 about 1 hour before school and one hour after school and then finally another hour before i go to sleep. It is away at samsung repair because the battery is broken(will not charge while on) and i am itching for it to come back because it is so useful to check things and watch youtube vids.

I have a TF201 that I used a lot before I had a laptop and a decent smartphone (in bed and on the go) but now I have a laptop and a good smartphone it's collecting dust. I'm thinking about selling it and getting a decent DSLR (It's still in mint condition)

I have a Google Nexus 7 and I use it to watch movies all the time.

Not that much since I have a first gen iPad. I'm thinking of upgrading it soon.

:D Nexus 7 ... use its battry up every day ... Music listening, Web browsing and games on my way to work or school

I have an original Transformer TF101 with keyboard dock and use it all the time when I'm away from my desktop. It's my lifeline for college; I use it for storing textbooks, taking notes and entertainment between classes. Plus the battery life is nothing less than excellent with the dock.

I guess having it on the keyboard dock all the time defeats the purpose of it being the tablet, but it's still useful to be able to use just the tablet if the dock needs to be detached for whatever reason.

Between a net book, phone and a desktop. It would hold very little use to me. That said I do have a note 2. Its does the job of a phone and a tablet and it is also making it hard to find a use of the net book.

I ahve an iPad 3 but generally it just sits there as it's hard to justify using it over a full on laptop :/

I still don't get the trend toward tablets, especially since they already existed in those Laptop/Tablet PC's that Lenovo makes. Sure they were heavier but they also had more powerful CPU's (the later ones). In closing, I have always hated a dirty monitor so don't get why you would want to always touch the tablet screen and get it dirty when you need to look at it, then look at it through the finger prints and smudges. More portable? Maybe but I would rather wait to get faster download speed on a wire than wait or get a spotty connection, then again if I want to be light when I'm on the go the last thing I want is a fragile electronic device attached to me.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I currently use my nexus7 just for email, rss, and twitter/facebook. tbh, like what others have said, once I get a better phone, I would probably just use it as a streaming device or even sell it.

La`~

Well.. I got a Blackberry playbook and don't, well more like never use it. My girlfriend, on the other hand love's the thing for wen she gets ready in the morning, her youtube vids and how to ... hairspray the F*** outta the screen ... but other then that, I'm waiting for a crazy window's 8 pro full to the bone tablet to show up and just make everything about a tablet 110x better.:cool:

After I got my Note II I only use my iPad 2 for watching movies when traveling or in bed. I also use it as an alarm.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

I use my TF101 every day for web browsing. Don't play a lot of games on it but my fiance does.