R9 290 poor hash rate

I've been mining dogecoin for the last month or so and have only just researched the average hash rate for my card. I'm only getting around 500-600kh/s where people are getting as high as 900kh/s. I have a custom watercooling loop so thermals are not the issue, although I can't push the mem clock beyond 1300 (stock 1250). I have tried in both cgminer and sgminer on windows. Thanks in advance  

Post your .bat or .config file. 

What software are you using to mine? I would recommend using the latest sgminer. Even without overclock you should be able to get around 830Kh.

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

@Echo OFF

COLOR B

setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1

setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

sgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://stratum.rapidhash.net:3128 -u GalacticBacon.GalacticBacon -p x --failover-only -o stratum+tcp://eu.rapidhash.net:3333 -u GalacticBacon.GalacticBacon -p x -w 512 -g 1 --lookup-gap 2 -I 20 --thread-concurrency 32768 --gpu-engine 1000 --gpu-memclock 1250 --gpu-powertune +20 

Fixed the issue by reinstalling windows, now hashing at around 800kh/s

is there an actual point of dogecoin mining ?

Fixed the issue by reinstalling windows, now hashing at around 800kh/s

I would suspect that it was really an AMD driver issue.

is there an actual point of dogecoin mining ?

to get dogecoin

Post your .bat or .config file. 

What software are you using to mine? I would recommend using the latest sgminer. Even without overclock you should be able to get around 830Kh.

Are you serious about your sig? Are you living off of mining or what???

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

LOL no. I live off fixing farm equipment for 50-70 Hrs per week.

I laughed in shock. I just noticed. Like bro do you think you can live off GPU mining? 

LOL no. I live off fixing farm equipment for 50-70 Hrs per week.

I don't care if you say nothing else matters. You gotta tell me how you got all those cards on your mining setup. Whats your mobo(s)? CPU(s)? And power? Like holy jesus how do you power 8x R9 290's and 15 R9 270's?

I don't care if you say nothing else matters. You gotta tell me how you got all those cards on your mining setup. Whats your mobo(s)? CPU(s)? And power? Like holy jesus how do you power 8x R9 290's and 15 R9 270's?

I posted some pictures here http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83712-show-off-your-mining-rigs/page-3 Most of the cards are wired to a 240V welder type plug. I haven't mined scrypt for a little while now, really helps cut down the power. I was on X11 for a while, now mining on the Blake-256 algo

to get dogecoin

Exactly 

Turns out I didn't fix it, in CGminer is only using 20-30% of the gpu, any suggestions? 

How much profit do you make per month?

It's really not that simple, for example, I'm currently merge mining 5 different shitcoins at the same time. Their value, if any, can change dramatically in a very short period of time.

Exactly 

Turns out I didn't fix it, in CGminer is only using 20-30% of the gpu, any suggestions? 

What amd drivers are you using? Post a screenshot of cgminer running, plus whatever you are monitoring gpu usage with.

quick question, why the f*** would you invest your time/money into a currency that starts with "doge"

quick question, why the f*** would you invest your time/money into a currency that starts with "doge"

much jelly , very unsatisfied wow.

doge.png