Swedish Kronor accepted in copenhagen?

Karumu

^ Title says it all since i am going to sweden via copenhagen and i need to buy a train ticket, so can i do that with swedish kronor, or will i have to exchange it to DKK

you can use a visa card everywhere otherwise :) or mastercard, but no i dont think you can really use the krona there :)  i know my parent always use card or DKK

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Nope, Euro's or dkk only :) 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Some places do accept SEK, but you will usually pay 15-20% more for the product. 

Your best bet is to exchange to DKK or use a credit card. You can also buy the tickets online.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Some places do accept SEK, but you will usually pay 15-20% more for the product. 

Your best bet is to exchange to DKK or use a credit card. You can also buy the tickets online.

i ran out of money on my card and only have SEK  :unsure: also do you have a website that will sell me the tickets? i am unaware of any good ones

i ran out of money on my card and only have SEK  :unsure: also do you have a website that will sell me the tickets? i am unaware of any good ones

Apperantly they stopped selling tickets on the governmental railway's website. They say that you either have to buy them at the station kiosk or by phone (+45 70 13 14 18). 

I guess you will eithe have to exchange to DKK or transfere some money to you card. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Apperantly they stopped selling tickets on the governmental railway's website. They say that you either have to buy them at the station kiosk or by phone (+45 70 13 14 18). 

I guess you will eithe have to exchange to DKK or transfere some money to you card. 

guess i have 2 weeks to find some stuffs to sell... xD at least i have money for when i'm actually in sweden though 4200KR