Someone please freakin' explain why

ATX power cables are so hard to pull out of motherboards???

God dam.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

lol i agree, maybe because they are thick and heavy so they dont want it to fall out idk ;)

btw nice pc:)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

The more damage you do trying to get them out, the more replacement components you will have to buy. It keeps the manufactures in business. Haha, I actually have no idea why they are so hard to get out. :)

Because there EVIL

also your location.. No just.. No

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

24-pins, so many connectors, much plastic that causes friction, to answer this objective.

But it really depends on the PSU and the connecotrs it has. Some like the AX series from Corsair are way easier to plug in and out, than many others.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

24-pins, so many connectors, much plastic that causes friction, to answer this objective.

But it really depends on the PSU and the connecotrs it has. Some like the AX series from Corsair are way easier to plug in and out, than many others.

Just finished building a new computer with a CX 430M...so hard to get out along with my current X850...

Because the ATX spec was designed in 1995 :)  I wish Intel would come out with another spec just for the sake of updating the motherboard connectors... lol

I WISH.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

I've found the secret is to pull the main pins and the plus 4? together with 2 hands, usually comes out not too much bother that way. 

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I guess it's better this way rather than having them fit loosely, especially if the cables are tightened a bit to one side due to cable management.

I usually don't have much trouble if I make sure I pull them as straight as I can and wiggle them a bit...