What is the single most rachet solution in your build

My folded pillow cover that i use as a wrist rest, it works well though.

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

mine would have to be where 1 ssd is mounted on the side of the 5.25 bay and the other ssd is behind the motherboard tray resting in a loop of wires and that my WD green is in the 5.25 bay 

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

My hard disc's fixed on to the cabin with rubber fittings i got out from 2 optical disc drives Silent as a dead PC ! B)

Details separate people.

I have the roll out tray of my desk screwed to the side so i actually have room to use my mouse

Using normal wool ties and twist ties rather than those ties that linus use in his build :|

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Blue painters tape holding my SSD to the back side of my HDD cage.

I am whatever I am. 

Blue painters tape holding my SSD to the back side of my HDD cage.

I think the best part about an SSD apart from the speed is that they don't care how you mount it. mine is held in with a twist tie and it doesn't matter at all. anyone have any rachet Video card or CPU solutions?

maybe some rachet cooling solutions on a laptop?

I've got an ASUS motherboard, does that count?

I am whatever I am. 

lol, my whole motherboard hangs in here with tape (and cardboard behind it for conductivity) :D

the drives are outside of my case

its not a permanent solution, kinda in the design phase of my mod

edit: do i win?

wtf, I think if you just threw it in a bucket you would have a tidier solution or why not just put it on the floor

short answer: yes

Oh god he said rachet....that's a term the freshman girls use in my school.

I'm still trying to figure out how to pronounce it, rat chet, ray chet, ray shay, intel....I just can't figure it out

"Energy drinks don't make my mouth taste like yak buttholes like coffee does, so I'll stick with them." - Yoinkerman

I once had a Raid array of laptop drives zip tied into the 5.25 inch bays. 

I thought it was an expectation that you tape down your SSD. congratulations my friend. you have discovered the truth of SSD mounting. my SSD deserves only the best in tape.

Expectation LOL...

Linus: "Do as I say, not as I do!"

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

I'm still trying to figure out how to pronounce it, rat chet, ray chet, ray shay, intel....I just can't figure it out

Like the tool. As it is spelled. Nothing special. Alternatively pronounced like AMD

2 laptop hard drives mounted in my desktop with 1 screw each.

I also have a USB hub with 4 32gb flash drives holding my steam games...

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

From a broken external HDD took its bay off, cut a bit, and put it inside my pc bc of the antivibration rings (had to do this bc they didn't fit in the case's bay's holes)...

P250514_1307_zpscd07c268.jpg

P280514_1513_zps5329e6aa.jpg

P280514_1512_zps55da229c.jpg

#lolwut

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My ssd is mounted in my 3.5" drive bay. I have a usb hub in my 2nd 3.5" drive bay. I have a usb cable running through and out one of the watercooling holes. My graphics card is supported by a wire.

And that god damn word ratchet. I hate its fucking guts.

I have no SSD.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I used to sellotape my mouse cable to the desk to use as an anchor as real ones are hard to find.

I also used paper sellotaped to the desk as a mouse mat for a good few months before actually getting a proper mat. My desk is glass so it wouldn't track without.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

I have no SSD.

Same.

Specs are on my profile page

Teach a man to fish and he ends up sticking a screw driver in a turned on power supply seeing if it still works.        #KilledMyWifeWithABomb            Resolution is just a number

That's so ratchet.

I know it is.

I've 'braided' all my fan cables with electrical tape. The SSD is crammed behind the motherboard tray that really isn't large enough, I have to lay on the thing and slide across it to close the back panel.

I've 'braided' all my fan cables with electrical tape. The SSD is crammed behind the motherboard tray that really isn't large enough, I have to lay on the thing and slide across it to close the back panel.

I have to do that with my case.