Watch Dogs..watch dogs watch dogs doge watch watching dogs

Thought it was sorta funny as it hasn't happened before with any sort of game.

So ummm, anyone noticed a trend on the forums recently, and gaming news in general. I have to give it to them, Ubisoft did GREAT marketing on Watch Dogs.

post-42897-0-09433800-1401175127_thumb.p

lol

Is it really that note worthy???

post-42897-0-09433800-1401175127_thumb.p

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

lol

Is it really that note worthy???

TBH, I've noticed that the major ubisoft franchises borrow from each other, heavily. Far cry has the 'climb to the top of somewhere to remove fog on area of map', so does assassins creed and it looks like watch dogs has the same thing.

I feel it's slightly overhyped, the MP looks very average. I've played a couple of hours, I enjoy it, it's not revolutionary or the best, but still very good. 

TBH, I've noticed that the major ubisoft franchises borrow from each other, heavily. Far cry has the 'climb to the top of somewhere to remove fog on area of map', so does assassins creed and it looks like watch dogs has the same thing.

I feel it's slightly overhyped, the MP looks very average. I've played a couple of hours, I enjoy it, it's not revolutionary or the best, but still very good. 

Yeah, i think it's something with ubisoft Montreal. They seem to love it.

Probably so hyped because it's open world like GTA V, but's it's actually on PC. 

P.S. nice day theme noob. 

Ohhhhh, I'm sorry I'm not in your "Nigtht theme master race". But I tend top change the theme depending on what time of day it is.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Ohhhhh, I'm sorry I'm not in your "Nigtht theme master race". But I tend top change the theme depending on what time of day it is.

Hue. You sound a little bit mad.

You're signature is starting to become relevant  "As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned."

Hue. You sound a little bit mad.

You're signature is starting to become relevant  "As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned."

oh im fuming.

Death to the light theme, custom dark theme master race reign supreme.