16gb ram 
resolution escale 100 
i reinstal my drivers 
an reinstal the game 

and nothing happen 
HELP !!!

windows 8.1

1080P

open your taskmanager while your playing is your cpu maxed out, are any programs using a lot of your cpu?  I had a similar problem and it was chrome using 50% of my cpu while I was on imgur. It was strange.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

open your taskmanager while your playing is your cpu maxed out, are any programs using a lot of your cpu?  I had a similar problem and it was chrome using 50% of my cpu while I was on imgur. It was strange.

nop

nothing taking more than 5 %

when playing bf4 I use more than 80% of cpu

Resolution?

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

Make sure your power profile in Windows 8.1 is set to "High performance" to disable all system wide throttling of certain devices like your CPU/RAM to slower speeds.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Check your Task Manager to see if anything is using too much power. Could also be a problem with cooling, which would make sense because summer is coming.

Geez ppl. Checking CPU usage doesn't show really anything as it jumps around for background processes. Check memory usage. That gives visible fps drops. Even something like update can drop fps for 20.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Make sure your power profile in Windows 8.1 is set to "High performance" to disable all system wide throttling of certain devices like your CPU/RAM to slower speeds.

all is fine

still with the problem

Check your Task Manager to see if anything is using too much power. Could also be a problem with cooling, which would make sense because summer is coming.

it is fine 

still with the problem

Geez ppl. Checking CPU usage doesn't show really anything as it jumps around for background processes. Check memory usage. That gives visible fps drops. Even something like update can drop fps for 20.

We where asking him to check while playing where seeing cpu utilization at or near 100% would certainly cause problems. also unless he has run out of system ram he wont be seeing frame drops(and at 16Gb i doubt he is running out.)

If you where talking about vRAM I doubt he is running out of that with a 2 GB card on a 1080p monitor

Jorges34 have you recently changed any settings in your drivers that might be forcing certain settings, (you may have mad changes for another game and they went active globally) many settings can persist through re installing a driver unless you use a tool like Display Driver Uninstaller.

I have been meaning to post about this, does it make a difference?  Because the default is balanced.

I have been meaning to post about this, does it make a difference?  Because the default is balanced.

on a desktop it will effect how often and quickly the cpu clocks up.

on a desktop it will effect how often and quickly the cpu clocks up.

I just did it, but what I meant was is there a noticeable difference if your CPU isn't a bottleneck, like my i5 with a GTX 760?

i was getting 70- 120 fps now i am getting 30-60 fps on all the maps 

i7 3770 

gtx 670 

16gb ram 

resolution escale 100 

i reinstal my drivers 

an reinstal the game 

and nothing happen 

HELP !!!

windows 8.1

1080P

I HAD THIS ISSUE.  For me it was Shadowplay, don't know if you are on the green team, but if you are and have it on turn it off and get back to me then.

We where asking him to check while playing where seeing cpu utilization at or near 100% would certainly cause problems. also unless he has run out of system ram he wont be seeing frame drops(and at 16Gb i doubt he is running out.)

If you where talking about vRAM I doubt he is running out of that with a 2 GB card on a 1080p monitor

Jorges34 have you recently changed any settings in your drivers that might be forcing certain settings, (you may have mad changes for another game and they went active globally) many settings can persist through re installing a driver unless you use a tool like Display Driver Uninstaller.

i havent touch anything 

the settings are the same

and on other games frames are normal

I HAD THIS ISSUE.  For me it was Shadowplay, don't know if you are on the green team, but if you are and have it on turn it off and get back to me then.

shadowplay on or of is the same

i havent touch anything 

the settings are the same

and on other games frames are normal

I didn't touch anything either, and it was fine in other games to, but if it is the same, I don't know.

I didn't touch anything either, and it was fine in other games to, but if it is the same, I don't know.

thanks anyway