What forum site is in first place?

I think this one is in second, but which one is first?

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

Wait... so you think this forum is in second place compared to something you don't even know yourself. WAT.

I said "I think" as in unsure.

Case: Thermaltake Core V71 CPU: AMD RYZEN 7 1700X (overclocked to 4.1Ghz) Cooling: Corsair H110i GT(Push-Pull config) Motherboard: Gigabyte's Aorus AX370 AM4 K7 RAM: G.SKILL 2800Mhz 32GB GPU:  GEFORCE GTX 1080 (SLI) from Gigabyte Storage: Kingston 3K 240GB (main boot drive) Crucial M500 SSD, WD 2TB Green, 100GB HD(As backup) PSU: Sseasonic X Series 850W Gold

I think this one is in second, but which one is first?

Wait... so you think this forum is in second place compared to something you don't even know yourself. WAT.

Overclock.net and some technology Reddit boards, and 4chans /g/ board are much bigger.

Toms hardware?

You mean the place where no one can actually speak English? The place where half the threads sound like Indian call centers?

No thank you. I only go there to get a good laugh at what the know-it-all 12 year olds think.

You mean the place where no one can actually speak English? The place where half the threads sound like Indian call centers?

No thank you. I only go there to get a good laugh at what the know-it-all 12 year olds think.

Hey! I'm 12 and am quite knowledgeable and help out on LTT all the time.

Hey! I'm 12 and am quite knowledgeable and help out on LTT all the time.

Acting like a know it all and being one who knows the subject is different. Also you're 12 and do you know what this is (sarcasm)

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Acting like a know it all and being one who knows the subject is different. Also you're 12 and do you know what this is (sarcasm)

I do know sarcasm, despite said sarcasm I was still offended by the statement. I would like to now put the topic to rest and move on with life.

I do know sarcasm, despite said sarcasm I was still offended by the statement. I would like to now put the topic to rest and move on with life.

Oh come on that was making fun of the dumbest joke I've ever learned on the internet, and I was not calling you stupid.

Oh come on that was making fun of the dumbest joke I've ever learned on the internet, and I was not calling you stupid.

OK fine. I'm cool on it, now let me go make a thread on how iSwitched to IE.

First place in what..?

It must have sounded better in my headsgkcxbnasdgkahstyasdnkcxvnsdf;

Sorry, Bill Gates smashed my head on the keyboard when you said you switched to IE

You are very much mistaken, for this forum is in fact number 1.

indeed 

Ah I remember what it was like to be angry and 12 :)

& @OP Not quite to be honest, it's a very general question. I know a lot of forums with more members then LTT, but they're about different things, then there's forums for game companies, which are still forums. Like League of Legends forums or Blizzard forums have many more people, theres a few super popular hacking sites, reddit, 4chan, things like that. If you mean in Tech, it's probably close between LTT and OCN

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------