Will it Fit (pls help) pc upgrade

so im upgrading my really old pc it has an LGA 1150 socket with an intel pentium upto 3ghz, 6gb ram, gigabyte h81 mobo, and a 240 volt power supply
My Upgrades

Swap ram for 16gb ddr3 
swap intel pentium for i7 4790
swap psu for a 450 watt 
new 500gb sata ssd
and RX 6500xt 4gb dual (preowned)

My question is 
will the gpu fit? Because its evident that the reset and power pins are very close to the pcie slots i wanna now if it anything will obstruct anything.

PS: it will fit in the case the case is pretty big and i dont wanna get a pcie extender.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-20 at 11.14.33_d9a903f3.jpg

What Pentium is it exactly? 

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

IF you are talking about the gpu, then yes. it is a x16 so yes. If you are talking about the height clearance, I would still say yes, as it was design to fit a gpu. The screenshot is at top view, if you check at sideview, the pins shouldn't be higher than the pcie slot.

How much are you spending on this?

Also DO NOT get a shitbox card like the 6500xt ESPECIALLY on an older pc.

It has no video encoder/decoder meaning the cpu has to do ALL THE WORK. Which for an older 4790k means that 1080p youtube is going to be A LOT of work.

This thing performs A LOT worse on pcie 3.0 because it only has an x4 link.

A rx580 8gb is a CHEAPER AND BETTER card in all regards.

What 450w new psu is it? Important you dont get a shit one and kill the pc.

Also keep in mind the stock cooler of a pentium WILL NOT cool a 4790k.

Since you are literally buying a whole new pc depending on your spending just getting a used complete gaming pc may be far better.

10 minutes ago, jaslion said:

^^^

also what country?

budget?

6500xt is better off sold instead of using it cause im sure some idiot would still buy it for like 80-90$ then you just add abit ontop of that and get a used 5700(xt) which will perform alot better or cut down on gpu cost and get a 70 80 polaris card for 30-50$ depending on if you get the 4gb or 8gb cards

4790k is usually a horrible buy to the point that getting used am4 with a 3100/3300x is a better choice

7 hours ago, jaslion said:

Also DO NOT get a shitbox card like the 6500xt ESPECIALLY on an older pc.

It has no video encoder/decoder meaning the cpu has to do ALL THE WORK. Which for an older 4790k means that 1080p youtube is going to be A LOT of work.

This thing performs A LOT worse on pcie 3.0 because it only has an x4 link.

A rx580 8gb is a CHEAPER AND BETTER card in all regards.

What 450w new psu is it? Important you dont get a shit one and kill the pc.

Also keep in mind the stock cooler of a pentium WILL NOT cool a 4790k.

Since you are literally buying a whole new pc depending on your spending just getting a used complete gaming pc may be far better.

the thing with GPU is that preowned 6500xt is cheaper than a new 580 8gb and there are no second hand 580 8gb in India they are sold out hence my reason to go for a second hand 6500xt which is the only budget gpu availble in my country India but considering your observation i will save up for a 580 8gb. |
and for the cpu im not going for the k variant because the price difference is far too vast from the regular version for almost the same clock speed. as for the cooler i will defo go for new one preferably from intel 

as for my PSU its a deepcool one from amazon for about 25 to 30 usd
and yea the PC market here in India is not the best so getting a second hand gaming pc would be a huge gamble not to mention the scarcity of them for eg you can find a "budget" prebuilt for around 1500 to 2000 usd with ryzen 5 and gtx card so yea its a huge scam and my budget is 200 usd

7 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

^^^

also what country?

budget?

6500xt is better off sold instead of using it cause im sure some idiot would still buy it for like 80-90$ then you just add abit ontop of that and get a used 5700(xt) which will perform alot better or cut down on gpu cost and get a 70 80 polaris card for 30-50$ depending on if you get the 4gb or 8gb cards

4790k is usually a horrible buy to the point that getting used am4 with a 3100/3300x is a better choice

this PC is an old family pc i decided to do up for experience on pc building before i build my pc and im from India im spending about 15k rupees which is around 180 to 200$ 
as for the cpu my hands are tied because its an LGA 1150 and there are no other better cpu for that socket accept the k varient which im not going for due to the price point (its around 50$ extra). also i would like to stay in the price range of 200$

58 minutes ago, Evan37 said:

as for my PSU its a deepcool one from amazon for about 25 to 30 usd

Ok so the legit firehazard one.

Do not get that massive waste of money and legit kills systems quite easily.

Id say sabe up.a bit more for a proper upgrade so you dont end up with a pc that dies quick due to a bad psu