I need help trying to figure out why I can't run Cyberpunk properly

Ran into iso many complications....

First I loaded setup and the drive I wanted to install windows to need to be GPT OK. Then I kept booting into the wrong drives that had windows on it. Then I figured out that it was on the other drive.... User error. So after I got to the right drive spend 10 mins or so doing updates and then I'm finally back into Windows. Now I go to use diskpart to convert my drive. Ran into some complications with that so spent some time with it and sorted it all out and now the drive has been converted to GPT. Now after that is done. I get back into setup and Windows is finally installing but it popup's an error at the end saying that it can't make it bootable or something and to reinstall. So I tried reinstalling but that's not working. Saying setup can not create an installation folder and to check the startup log files for more information. Now I'm like I don't even know how to do that and at this point its been 2 hours and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

1 hour ago, fade2black001 said:

Ran into iso many complications....

First I loaded setup and the drive I wanted to install windows to need to be GPT OK. Then I kept booting into the wrong drives that had windows on it. Then I figured out that it was on the other drive.... User error. So after I got to the right drive spend 10 mins or so doing updates and then I'm finally back into Windows. Now I go to use diskpart to convert my drive. Ran into some complications with that so spent some time with it and sorted it all out and now the drive has been converted to GPT. Now after that is done. I get back into setup and Windows is finally installing but it popup's an error at the end saying that it can't make it bootable or something and to reinstall. So I tried reinstalling but that's not working. Saying setup can not create an installation folder and to check the startup log files for more information. Now I'm like I don't even know how to do that and at this point its been 2 hours and I don't want to deal with it anymore.

Have you just tried making an installation media on a USB and booting from that, choose a drive and it should just install with minimal effort

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

2 hours ago, TatamiMatt said:

Have you just tried making an installation media on a USB and booting from that, choose a drive and it should just install with minimal effort

You must have missed the post where I told you that I was using a flash drive

13 hours ago, fade2black001 said:

You must have missed the post where I told you that I was using a flash drive

Oh i did my bad, im not sure then, ive never had any issues when installing windows so i wouldnt even know where to start

System specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D [-30 PBO all core]

GPU: Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 7800 XT NITRO+ [1050mV, 2.8GHz core, 2.6Ghz mem]

Motherboard: MSI MAG B650 TOMAHAWK WIFI

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO RGB 32GB 6000MHz CL32 DDR5

Storage: 2TB SN850X, 1TB SN850 w/ heatsink, 500GB P5 Plus (OS Storage)

Case: 5000D AIRFLOW

Cooler: Thermalright Frost Commander 140

PSU: Corsair RM850e

PCPartPicker List: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/QYLBh3

5 hours ago, TatamiMatt said:

Oh i did my bad, im not sure then, ive never had any issues when installing windows so i wouldnt even know where to start

Right... It seems like every time I do something simple with a system it turns into a big freaking nightmare..... Windows should the simplest and easiest of things to do but damn....