Most confusing pc issue ever, will not post?!

JCarp

Okay so about a month ago i got a new gpu, psu, and cpu just to upgrade my pc. Everything has been working fine for a month now. Under stress reading were good i mean everything was flawless ive been building and working on my pcs for 10+ years dont get me wrong im not a pro but ive got experience. Now i left somewhere for a few hours and when i came back my screen was on and not asleep which isnt that weird but all my usbs were not working, i wish i checked the time stamp to see if it froze or simply was no usbs. Either way, i shut the computer off and upon reset nothing is working as in usbs or display but pc seems to boot and all rgb and lights inside are on. My first thought was that the mobo failed because everything else was new and working flawlessly. Fast forward a few days i got a new mobo and ram and still the same issue. To cover everything ive tried ill make a list.

1. New motherboard

2. Triple checked connections

3. old psu

4. old gpu

5. old cpu

6. Started originally with old ram and motherboard so new of each.

7. Two different displays.

8. different outlets. 
i mean and nothing different anytime and no lights on motherboard problem light area so i dont know what the hell is going on ive changed about everything at this point. 
i need help i dont want to take it somewhere because this has to be something outrageously stupid right? 
i probably will in the next two days but hoping for something before hand. I have a hdd and ssd both with windows so i dont think either of those failed let alone both not to mention still no display nor integrated graphics to check but still no luck with old gpu anyways. Ive tried a single ram stick, ive tried no usbs plugged in, ive tried taking out my nvme and hdd, ive tried different outlets/rooms probably everything.

new componets

1. Gigabyte 4070 super 

2. corsair rm750e psu

3. amd ryzen 7 series 5800x

4. 16gbx2 ddr4 vengence pro corsair ram

5.msi b550 tomahawk wifi 

6.icue link h150i rgb cpu cooler

7. i dont know what it is but i think samsung 970 1tb ssd

now the old

1. Gtx 1060  evga 6gb

2. corsair 650 psu

3. amd ryzen 5 3600

4. I forget exactly but 8gbx2 cosair venegence ddr3?

5. Asus x570 prime

6. Standard cpu fan

7. Same ssd and hdd but ssd was maybe a few months old.

Windows 10

Please someone help me out i dont know anymore i feel like ive tried it all

Posted (edited)

Did you try another HDMI cable ?

Just one stick of Ram ? maybe different slot

(I don't like water cooling)

Disconnect everything you don't need, only the OS drive. Try with the motherboard out of the case on cardboard and minimal installation.

Edited by leclod

I'm willing to swim against the current.

8 hours ago, leclod said:

Did you try another HDMI cable ?

Just one stick of Ram ? maybe different slot

(I don't like water cooling)

Disconnect everything you don't need, only the OS drive. Try with the motherboard out of the case on cardboard and minimal installation.

Yes hdmi, and dp. One stick of ram with two different kinda of ram, everything is disconnected. I dont know if i mentioned this i find this odd as well for some reason the rgb appears on my keyboard when plugged in but not mouse even though i dont think either work. 

3 hours ago, JCarp said:

Yes hdmi, and dp. One stick of ram with two different kinda of ram, everything is disconnected. I dont know if i mentioned this i find this odd as well for some reason the rgb appears on my keyboard when plugged in but not mouse even though i dont think either work. 

Okay just to update ive also tried removing my nvme and hdd and still no difference. So i am lost i truly feel ive tried everything

So no guarantee this is the issue yet however it is the most likely suggestion at this point. I was suggested by a friend i got a bad cpu from the factory and after a month of working it fried and fried bad. It seems to have friend my entire motherboard he thinks and since i put it into the new motherboard it fried the new one as well. I suggested this to a local shop owner and says its super rare but he has heard it before with amd. And another guy who wants to take a look although he does not seem to think that is the issue i dont know what he thinks though. Anyways i will most likely rma the cpu and return the motherboard to get a new one. I completely rebuilt my old pc which was working perfectly before hand and now with all of the new parts does not even boot like this shitty cpu is doing so it kind of is doubling down this may be the cause. Anyways play give me opinions and suggestions as i am not sure this is the issue yet.