Finding New Phones for Non-Techy Parents, 200 Euro Budget

I have been "ordered" to find new phones for my parents, as theirs are no longer working. My father's Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 can't hold a charge for more than a couple of hours, and my mother's Nokia E66 turns itself off randomly and rattles after it has been dropped too many times on the floor.

We are located in Denmark, so we need phones that is available on the Danish market, and I would rather avoid things I have to import/buy in another country.

For the sake of convenience, I'm thinking of getting them the same model.

Of course, they have some requirements, but they're not that big.

• The phones need to be able to make calls, send texts, and surf the web, which almost all phones can do. They don't need any fancy camera, as my father doesn't take pictures, and when my mother does, then she's using her DSLR camera.
  • My parents are a bit technophobic and are uncomfortable with new things/technologies, so my father wants the new phone to be very similar to his old Galaxy A3 (both in size and UI), but my mom has conceded that she is getting a smartphone.
  • I would also like the phones to last as many years as possible and be able to withstand some wear and tear (they will of course be in cases and possibly also have screen protectors).
  • They also shouldn't be too expensive. They haven't mentioned a specific budget, because they don't know what something like that costs, but I think it's probably around 1500 DKK/200 EUR/230 USD per phone (can be pushed up a bit if necessary).

I have looked at the Motorola Moto G14 or Samsung Galaxy A15 as possible options, but I'm not sure if they are good enough or if there are better options elsewhere.

Current Specs: CPU: Intel I5 4690K, Motherboard: ASUS Z97-AR, RAM: 8GB Kingston HyperX 1600Mhz, GPU: Sapphire Nitro Radeon R9 390, SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, HDD: 3x Seagate Constellation ES 500GB in RAID 5, PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2, Case: Antec LanBoy Air Blue/Black. Mouse: Corsair M65 Pro, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate(2012), Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 1.

A used iPhone might be worth a consideration if they're willing to deal with the differences, might be able to get a 13 for around 200. I'm personally using a 12 that I'm still satisfied with. If you must buy new you do have a fairly narrow choice for that budget, you're looking at an A15 or A25 if you must have a Samsung Phone. There's a few Nokia's around that price that might also fit the bill. They do run a fairly stock android experience, something like an X30 looks like a decent  choice.