What motherboard should I get

Im rocking a micro atx case these are the specs: xfx 6750 xt, 7 series 5700x, 16gb ddr5 ram, asus rog strikx lc 2 aio cooler. One problem is when I tried to connect mycase fans to my asus prime b550-m motherboard there werent enough fan headers so I could only plug 3 pins together cable but not the 3 pins with two separate. And I only have the cpu_opt connector left. Is there another motherboard I should get or is there a fanhub that supports my need. I have 5 days for refunding the motherboard so if I can get a quick answer that be great!

IMG_9709.jpeg

IMG_9707.jpeg

IMG_9705.jpeg

IMG_9702.jpeg

IMG_9704.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Idkanythingaboutpcs said:

Im rocking a micro atx case these are the specs: xfx 6750 xt, 7 series 5700x, 16gb ddr5 ram, asus rog strikx lc 2 aio cooler. One problem is when I tried to connect mycase fans to my asus prime b550-m motherboard there werent enough fan headers so I could only plug 3 pins together cable but not the 3 pins with two separate. And I only have the cpu_opt connector left. Is there another motherboard I should get or is there a fanhub that supports my need. I have 5 days for refunding the motherboard so if I can get a quick answer that be great!

IMG_9709.jpeg

This connector is an ARGB connector. Grab the other end, with the pin sockets and connect it to the ARGB socket on your motherboard.

It's labeled ADD_GEN2

elephants

12 minutes ago, WhitetailAni said:

This connector is an ARGB connector. Grab the other end, with the pin sockets and connect it to the ARGB socket on your motherboard.

It's labeled ADD_GEN2

16 minutes ago, WhitetailAni said:

It's labeled ADD_GEN2

The thing is there is only one on my mother board. Where do I put the other 2 and my aio?

image.jpg

i have b550m mortar...toatal of 5 case fans connected,  no problem, i would never ever in my life use a "hub" ... otherwise its pretty motherboardy too and things just seem to work, no additional software needed either. 

i do have those little double header noctua cables tho they always throw at you, i think two of them connected, not sure I'd even need them, it was just more practical/ nerdy that way!

you can buy them for cheap, i think 4 bucks each! 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

for the fans:
https://www.amazon.com/Cable-Matters-2-Pack-Way-Splitter/dp/B07PXLHNZ6

fan splitters.  you can usually run 3-6 fans on one header (depeninding on their power draw)

For the argb:

it's basically the same:
https://www.amazon.com/Jstincal-Splitter-Addressable-Extension-Computer/dp/B0C59BF1T3

argb can run up to like 125-150 LEDs on one header.  (The number of LEDs varies per device, so do math.)

15 hours ago, Idkanythingaboutpcs said:

You can get hubs for fans or RGB controllers. Just make sure if you're using a fan hub, you use a PWM controller, because this will allow the fans to be spun down by software. Nothing wrong with this.

RGB is a bit of a cluster****. Pretty much standards for this are relatively new. See the post above this one.