Epic Games Account Hacked need help ASAP

gt710

My Email Got Hacked Last Night i got it back now

and the email to my epic games got changed

it says to contact them if i did not change it i click contact but nowhere on there site can i find a way to contact them about hacked account

where would i go on there site to be able to contact them about this problem

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

they changed the email to my epic account so im unable to change my password

i click contact down the bottom contact us then i click unable to log into my account and just get
i click the one in the red box in the photo

i fill out my first epic games email my fortnite name ect but when im ready to click done its going to send an email to hackers email

im at a loss on what i can do i don't want to loose this account i have had it since 2018 and spent over a years worth of time playing fortnite on it

121.jpg

2 minutes ago, gt710 said:

they changed the email to my epic account so im unable to change my password

i click contact down the bottom contact us then i click unable to log into my account and just get
i click the one in the red box in the photo

i fill out my first epic games email my fortnite name ect but when im ready to click done its going to send an email to hackers email

im at a loss on what i can do i don't want to loose this account i have had it since 2018 and spent over a years worth of time playing fortnite on it

121.jpg

There is nothing we can do or say to help then. All you can do is go through the linked article and follow the steps. 

edit: Also, you didn't read the page I sent you. There is a big CONTACT US button at the bottom. 

image.thumb.png.e38ec1940ce20c5c4361745dbb2dca8f.png

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

5 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

There is nothing we can do or say to help then. All you can do is go through the linked article and follow the steps. 

edit: Also, you didn't read the page I sent you. There is a big CONTACT US button at the bottom. 

image.thumb.png.e38ec1940ce20c5c4361745dbb2dca8f.png

that is what i clicked its no help at all

12 minutes ago, gt710 said:

click the one in the red box in the photo

It sends the email to the new email address you provide.

Please provide the new email address for your account. Your new email address will receive a code which you must enter on the next step. We will also use this email to reply to your request later.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

13 minutes ago, Spotty said:

ok i will check it again

also i found an email address to contact epic i sent them an email and 5mins latter got this email

is this just a scam email?

wweqweqwe.jpg

1 minute ago, gt710 said:

also i found an email address to contact epic i sent them an email and 5mins latter got this email

is this just a scam email?

wweqweqwe.jpg

The email is not a scam. That's google mail telling you that email address you sent it to is not valid.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d  Motherboard:  Gigabyte B650 AORUS Elite  RAM:  Vengeance 2 x 16GB DDR5 6000   GPU:  Zotac RTX 4090

Storage:  M.2 Samsung Evo 860 TB / Samsung Evo 840 500GB   Case:  be quiet Dark Base 900   PSU: Corsair SHIFT RM1000x  Display:  ASUS AW3423DW QD-OLED 34" 3440x1440 Ultrawide w/ GSYNC

4 minutes ago, mmaatt747 said:

The email is not a scam. That's google mail telling you that email address you sent it to is not valid.

so is there an valid email to contact them on that is the email i got from google

23 minutes ago, Spotty said:

s

Epic's Support is a mess it seems - so don't blame you for not knowing what to do. 

Go to the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the page linked previously.

Go to the "I'm unable to log in to my account" on that page

Then go to "I don't have access tot he email on my account. I want to change it"

From here, this is where things might not work since you don't know the new e-mail the account was changed to.

Your best bet is to provide your previous e-mail address and previous display name in those fields. Then you'll have to supply a second e-mail address to use for verification (so if you have two e-mails, use the non Epic one that you had used previously). If you don't have another e-mail, I'd suggest creating one through outlook or google.

There will be more steps to collect information on your account in the further steps in that process.