A full line of inexpensive AIOs from 120-420mm?

RevGAM

I'm thinking of buying an inexpensive product line with 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm聽AND 420mm AIOs. What product line isn't that expensive, has a strong pump (I don't care about the fans since I'll just swap them out if they're weak), and comes in all of those sizes? If it doesn't have all of them, what product line comes the closest to having the full range?

Alternatively, if I were to build all of them myself, what's the best place to buy the parts cheaply with good quality, if not great? They would have to be identical in every way possible, and mimic pre-built AIOs, so no extras like VRM fan, reservoir, waterflow meter, etc. - fans aren't a concern as I have hundreds. No LEDs as I've discovered that light moves so much faster than water that water actually (not) slows down in their presence! 馃ぃ

This is for testing an entire product line. I am not going to build a custom loop, just make CLs that look as much like a standard AIO as possible.
Arctic is on my radar but they're already raising their prices. It would cost me less to get the Alphacool Core Ocean T38 series ($423 MSRP).
Edited by RevGAM
Added testing and Arctic.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 馃槈 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

My phone's auto-correct is named Otto Rong.馃お馃槀

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help聽

Current parts list:聽

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Buy the cheapest Alphacool Eisbaer AIO you can.聽 (The Pump/Res are on the CPU Block.)

The Radiator uses standard G1/4 fittings.聽聽

You can then swap the tubes to any radiator you want.聽聽

46 minutes ago, filpo said:

Arctic's prices have already jumped up. The 360 is $30 more than when it started being sold. I'm checking prices, though, since that's just on Amazon.

If NZXT is expensive and doesn't have the 420, I prefer to avoid it. I want all the sizes, and not at a high price for bells and whistles.

Is CM expensive? I haven't looked, and I've seen reviewers say that they're not very responsive to product requests, either.

I've been using computers since around 1978, started learning programming in 1980 on Apple IIs, started learning about hardware in 1990, ran a BBS from 1990-95, built my first Windows PC around 2000, taught myself malware removal starting in 2005 (also learned on Bleeping Computer), learned web dev starting in 2017, and I think I can fill a thimble with all that knowledge. 馃槈 I'm not an expert, which is why I keep investigating the answers that others give to try and improve my knowledge, so feel free to double-check the advice I give.

19 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Arctic's prices have already jumped up. The 360 is $30 more than when it started being sold. I'm checking prices

inflation, and the ever present demand to build PCs

Note: Users receive notifications after Mentions & Quotes.

Feel free to ask any questions regarding my comments/build lists. I know a lot about PCs but not everything.

PC:

Ryzen 5 5600 |16GB DDR4 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

PCs I used before:

Pentium G4500 | 4GB/8GB DDR4 2133Mhz | H110 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz / OC:4Ghz | 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz / 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1050

Ryzen 3 1200 3,5Ghz | 16GB 3200Mhz | B450 | GTX 1080 ti

15 minutes ago, podkall said:

inflation, and the ever present demand to build PCs

all has to do with shipping. maybe a little in carbon tax.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Is CM expensive? I haven't looked, and I've seen reviewers say that they're not very responsive to product requests, either.

their masterliquid pro doesn't even seem to be on the market. I see it listed on pcpartpicker but I can't find a store that's selling it

13 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Arctic's prices have already jumped up. The 360 is $30 more than when it started being sold. I'm checking prices, though, since that's just on Amazon.

try looking on the used market, there are definitely some deals to be had. Ebay springs to mind

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240 All-in-One CPU Water Cooler (ACFRE00046B) | eBay

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 All-In-One AIO Multi-Compatible CPU Cooler 872767009875 | eBay

Arctic Liquid Freezer II 420 CPU Cooler - ACFRE00092A 4895213702812 | eBay

You can get the 280 new since the only one on ebay is from someone with 0 sells (but you can take a risk if you want, though it's only $30 cheaper

Then the 120 I can't find on ebay so new is your best bet if you can find it

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help聽

Current parts list:聽

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

48 minutes ago, RevGAM said:

Arctic's launch prices were introductory.

They said as much at launch.聽

1 hour ago, tkitch said:

Buy the cheapest Alphacool Eisbaer AIO you can.聽 (The Pump/Res are on the CPU Block.)

The Radiator uses standard G1/4 fittings.聽聽

You can then swap the tubes to any radiator you want.聽聽

I'd do that, but then you need a CPU block and a pump (possibly in the block)

Then slap Arctic fans for price/perf or Noctua/BQ for silence

System : AMD R9 5900X聽/ Gigabyte聽X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18聽/聽ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /聽聽Eisbaer 280mm AIO聽(with 2xArctic P14 fans)/ 2TB Crucial T500聽 NVme +聽2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDDdrives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/聽聽Alienware AW3420DW 34"120Hz聽3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight聽mouse / Audeze Maxwell聽headphones

Just now, PDifolco said:

I'd do that, but then you need a CPU block and a pump (possibly in the block)

Then slap Arctic fans for price/perf or Noctua/BQ for silence

What?聽 The Eisbaer is an AIO.聽 It's got the block and pump.

1 minute ago, tkitch said:

What?聽 The Eisbaer is an AIO.聽 It's got the block and pump.

Oh sure, I have one 馃槃 !

I was confused, thinking you were talking of Alphacool rads 馃槢

System : AMD R9 5900X聽/ Gigabyte聽X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18聽/聽ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /聽聽Eisbaer 280mm AIO聽(with 2xArctic P14 fans)/ 2TB Crucial T500聽 NVme +聽2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDDdrives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/聽聽Alienware AW3420DW 34"120Hz聽3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight聽mouse / Audeze Maxwell聽headphones

7 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

all has to do with shipping. maybe a little in carbon tax.

Nope - pre-shipping prices on Amazon. I'll probably get no S&H because of their logistics network (that I work in) and I'm willing to wait a bit longer to receive them if I don't have to聽 pay for shipping or Prime. Looking on Google Shopping, I found SOME better prices, but I'm still looking at more for that series than the Alphacool Core Ocean T38, and that's without knowing the prices of the 120 & 140. MAYBE the LF2 will be within the same range as the Ocean, not sure.

13 minutes ago, filpo said:

their masterliquid pro doesn't even seem to be on the market. I see it listed on pcpartpicker but I can't find a store that's selling it

That doesn't bode well.

15 minutes ago, filpo said:

try looking on the used market, there are definitely some deals to be had.

I need them new to assure best results and no hidden problems (other than from the factory!). 馃檪

5 minutes ago, tkitch said:

Arctic's launch prices were introductory.

They said as much at launch.聽

Yes, but I didn't see that they were going to ramp up the prices over time. The way Steve @GN said it, it seemed those would be the prices throughout the sale.