Difference Between Monitors

aDistraction
Go to solution Solved by Windexerr,

Looks like one of them has G SYCN and FREE SYNC so AMD and Nvidia GPU compatible which I think might make games a little bit more smooth and reduces screen tearing, I've never really used it before. (LG monitor)

The other one is just G SYNC compatible, and has a KVM switch on it which I believe makes it so you can use your keyboard and mouse on two different setups, that one also comes with 3 months of adobe creative cloud. (ASUS Monitor)

Also one of them tilts and swivels and has height adjustment(ASUS) while the other one just tilts(LG) 

So I'd say it comes down to whichever one more fits your lifestyle and playstyle. 

I dont even know which one I would pick if I had the choice so sorrry I cant give any insight on that bit, I think maybe the ASUS monitor just because I have two PC's and that would allow me to utilize both of them if I wanted to ever. 

Hi guys,
I was looking for a 34in oled, and found these 2 at the same price with seemingly identical specs: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CV27X9K7/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1   and    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CTS32KZH/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1  . What's the difference between them if there is one?(except for obvious aesthetic and brand differences). Which one would ya'll recommend?
Thank you!

Looks like one of them has G SYCN and FREE SYNC so AMD and Nvidia GPU compatible which I think might make games a little bit more smooth and reduces screen tearing, I've never really used it before. (LG monitor)

The other one is just G SYNC compatible, and has a KVM switch on it which I believe makes it so you can use your keyboard and mouse on two different setups, that one also comes with 3 months of adobe creative cloud. (ASUS Monitor)

Also one of them tilts and swivels and has height adjustment(ASUS) while the other one just tilts(LG) 

So I'd say it comes down to whichever one more fits your lifestyle and playstyle. 

I dont even know which one I would pick if I had the choice so sorrry I cant give any insight on that bit, I think maybe the ASUS monitor just because I have two PC's and that would allow me to utilize both of them if I wanted to ever. 

i7 13700kf - gigabyte b760 DS3H - 32gb teamgroup 3200mh - asus tuf 4070 12gb - nzxt 650w gold psu - msi m371 1tb nvme  m.2 ssd - kraken 240mm aio - h5 elite case

They both use the same LG WOLED panel, so basic characteristics like pixel response times, color gamut, screen coating, and the like will be similar. Asus typically has better color calibration and slightly higher brightness due to the use of a heat sink. If previous models are anything to go by, the LG will probably be a bit dimmer, but also less expensive.

The Asus model has already been thoroughly reviewed, but the LG model has yet to be reviewed by a reputable third party.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.