Is my graphics card dead?

Hax Traded

Hello, I'm new to the forum so if this is the wrong place to post this then forgive me. 

To jump right into it, I’m getting a solid white Q led reading on my asus proart x570 motherboard. It’s completely sudden, up until today it’s been posting with 0 issues at all. I have 2 gpus, an RTX 3060ti and a gt 1030 that run a 3 monitor setup. After solving infinite issues and trying to get it to post, I finally got it to post on the gt 1030 once. I got it to post one time with both GPU's installed and I cannot replicate it. It posts just fine with only the gt 1030. 

By my conclusive and all knowing research, solid white qled means it’s having connection issues with the gpu

This has never happened. Although, when I downloaded msi afterburner to mess around with overclocking my gpu, somewhere along the way I messed something up(I think I put the settings to max and it wasn't happy). So I booted in safe mode, and uninstalled msi afterburtner. Since then no issues up until now. 

I do have a slight suspicion as to what it could be. The night before, while shutting my PC down, I pressed the restart button instead of the power button (both physical), so then I proceeded to hold the power button to force a power down and go on with my night. Something about that seems like bad PC etiquette, so don't flame me too hard. 

I've tried various things, and I'm not sure what to do. Any suggestion is welcome and if you need more information I'm happy to provide