PS5 Pro specs confirmed, expected release before the festive season this year. SOC also pictured

filpo
Just now, leadeater said:

Can we correct this to lack of exclusive games, because your statement is wrong otherwise.

I am happy to do so, which means the console has next to no games because they are not PS5 games.

Do you now see the point?

☣️MANHATTEN PROJECT☣️:  5800X3D. 32GB. 7900 XT.

10 minutes ago, FireyFoxiconnRageEX said:

I am happy to do so, which means the console has next to no games because they are not PS5 games.

Do you now see the point?

No because literally the counter point has and will always be that THIS generation exclusives are not that important anymore.

So yet again give a well reasoned explanation as to why you think they do matter still and IF you think this it the majority held belief globally then it's going to need to be something else other than a few YouTube videos.

I've seen your point many times and I'm saying it's not a good one. Did we need 3 pages to never address the issue that you raised yourself that society changes? That has been what? The importance of exclusives? Plenty of scope for how much and one of my evidences of this would be the situation now, the low number of excusive games due to the lack of importance of them.

I also explained to you why a game developer and publisher don't want exclusives, Total Addressable Market. Exclusive games are a poor business and financial choice that would need to be offset by the console brand which then has to have a net positive effect on that console platform, with current trends showing it doesn't. There are a lot of legitimate reasons why exclusives have been losing ground in the market.

Edit:

P.S. Denigrating PS5 buyers and gamers in general isn't going to get you a quality of conversation and reply that you might be wanting. If you had not noticed calling people mindless or stupid hasn't been a good talking point for you.

3 minutes ago, leadeater said:

No because literally the counter point has and will always be that THIS generation exclusives are not that important anymore.

So yet again give a well reasoned explanation as to why you think they do matter still and IF you think this it the majority held belief globally then it's going to need to be something else other than a few YouTube videos.

I've seen your point many times and I'm saying it's not a good one. did we need 3 pages to never address the issue that you raised yourself that society changes? The has been what? The importance of exclusives. Plenty of scope for how much and one of my evidences of this would be the situation now, the low number of excusive games due to the lack of importance of them.

I also explained to you why a game developer and publisher don't want exclusives, Total Addressable Market. Exclusive games are a poor business and financial choice that would need to be offset by the console brand which then as to have a net positive effect on that console platform with current trends showing it doesn't. There are a lot of legitimate reasons why exclusives have been losing ground in the market.

I am not goiing to fire back at you, I am going to let you be heard.

I will say this, we shall see.

At this point things are still up in the air. Sadly if it is downhill, it takes catastrophe for change to happen and the issues to really be reported due to ties with relationships and money.

🫱

58 minutes ago, leadeater said:

I've seen your point many times and I'm saying it's not a good one. Did we need 3 pages to never address the issue that you raised yourself that society changes? That has been what? The importance of exclusives? Plenty of scope for how much and one of my evidences of this would be the situation now, the low number of excusive games due to the lack of importance of them.

I also explained to you why a game developer and publisher don't want exclusives, Total Addressable Market. Exclusive games are a poor business and financial choice that would need to be offset by the console brand which then has to have a net positive effect on that console platform, with current trends showing it doesn't. There are a lot of legitimate reasons why exclusives have been losing ground in the market.

Edit:

P.S. Denigrating PS5 buyers and gamers in general isn't going to get you a quality of conversation and reply that you might be wanting. If you had not noticed calling people mindless or stupid hasn't been a good talking point for you.

They do it to themselves by thinking it's about them personally, so I had to open their eyes to the issues by leveraging their emotional content and directing them to trying to prove themselves as more intelligent.

So in defence we get a more structured and critical thinking discussion.

You got played but in a good way.

The emotional content from you in defence saying I treat people badly is just a projection, I dealt with less than 5 people in a thread who could not see clearly and steered them to be less defensive.

In defence to someone who see's through your mindlessness, the person on the other end who is seen as defective, if they have intellect... will try and use the same tools the person used to call them out, thus bringing them closer to understanding, the provocative person is learned and takes no personal pleasure in ill feelings, but utilizes the ability to cut, to direct instead.

https://www.strategy-business.com/article/The-surprising-upside-to-provocative-conversations-at-work

Listen to the content, not the title.

I hope you have a good day sir.

3 hours ago, FireyFoxiconnRageEX said:

I typed remake, are you even reading?

Also this lines up with the intellect of gamers dropping as per the study.

Im telling you, that its a complete total different game, its not a ps1 game. 
Hence why im stressing the remake part. its re made from the ground up, its not a ps1 game. 

15 minutes ago, starsmine said:

Im telling you, that its a complete total different game, its not a ps1 game. 
Hence why im stressing the remake part. its re made from the ground up, its not a ps1 game. 

I believe you are telling yourself this, all of us in the back already know.

Would you like to go in depth on FF?

Other than the fact it is a remake of a remake?

Please do make notes manipulative marketing jargon.

The person speaks about the visuals making a tiny difference to ease everyones first look at it, to then showing them the things they did not notice by hype training the visuals, it's due to being paid to promote...

Not inherently a bad thing.

However, for reality sake to the common person, there is very little difference visually.

So far, less loading times and less loading.

A larger map with no actual detail as to what it entails.

An additional type of skill to attacks, not exactly anything new, moreso more option... more option =/= better.

More emotional content added for older players who are long term fans of FF7, where the remake did not have as much... subjective, not a bad thing, fan service.

More mini games.

"Should be"

Is it though?

Actually listen.

Would you like to go next?

Reasons to buy a $450 PS5 is FF Rebirth

What you gain for $530

More mini games.

A bigger world.

More fan service with new summons.

More side missions.

New Materia which expands magic abilities.

Difficulty that adjusts to you.

More outfits.

So for $530 this is what your argument is? And this is just base PS5, not the Pro which is likely to be around $600 or more.

We can go further into FF 16, but I feel like I am only getting one true exclusive for my money when I could miss out on tiny things and save my wallet.

You know when reviews do bang for buck on hardware parts? perhaps it is time we viewed consoles this way.

11 hours ago, FireyFoxiconnRageEX said:

I believe you are telling yourself this, all of us in the back already know.

Would you like to go in depth on FF?

Other than the fact it is a remake of a remake?

Huh?
Literally huh?

Bro if you dont know what FF7R is, just go ahead and say that instead of being so convoluted about it. 

FF7 remake is just disk 1 
FF7 Rebirth is disk 2

Rebirth is not a remake of remake, its a sequel. 

14 hours ago, FireyFoxiconnRageEX said:

You got played but in a good way.

Nope.

Also I thought you said you didn't care about the PS5 Pro? How about you start to show it?

You haven't really known anything about this topic or the games you have talked about so I really don't feel continuing an uninformed discussion is worth my time. So instead to filling this topic with post after post also in reply to nobody how about you stop? I think everyone who has read this topic or will read this topic has enough content of yours to know what your thoughts and opinions are. Let them decide if they want to converse with you.

How about about you also stop calling me and anyone else unintelligent or similar because from what I have seen all you post is screeds of diatribe of nonsense, you haven't made sense at all other than in your dislike for the PS5 and this odd sense that exclusive games matter. while only seeking out affirmative opinions of your own, that also has a name that gets banded about that I don't need to state.