Being sick...

So I have the flu, throat is all slimy, coughing.

This suuuuucks.

But one thing is weird, normally I wouldn't want to eat, now I want to eat constantly.....I pref cold liquid to drink also.

But yeah, it sucks to be sick. :( But as a 20 year old god I should get over it relatively soon.

Oh and my muscles still hurt from the gym.

and I am burning up, BURNING, I am like a furnace.

Flu and fever most likely, just take it easy and you will recover in 2-3 days. Don't go doing shit and exposing youself to harsh weather etc. I needed to get some work done a month ago while I was sick, instead of relaxing and sleeping it off in 2-3 days I ended up working and being sick for almost 2 weeks.

Well.... Get well soon.. ;)  Drink some hot soup or something...

Details separate people.

Flu and fever most likely, just take it easy and you will recover in 2-3 days. Don't go doing shit and exposing youself to harsh weather etc. I needed to get some work done a month ago while I was sick, instead of relaxing and sleeping it off in 2-3 days I ended up working and being sick for almost 2 weeks.

Yeah, but I don't feel dizzy, just slimy throat and nose all stuffed up and I am burning up like a furnace.

Well.... Get well soon.. ;)  Drink some hot soup or something...

Noooo I need to cool down... :P

Ice cream, all you need.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Ice cream, all you need.

I know right, consumed 2 Snickers ice creams so far, more will follow.

buy some K.O pills and afk on bed for two days

Why? There goes my weekend. :(

Noooo I need to cool down... :P

Oh yeah! i almost killed you there.! my bad.. ^_^ did you take any medications/ antibiotics?

Details separate people.

Yeah, but I don't feel dizzy, just slimy throat and nose all stuffed up and I am burning up like a furnace.

Slimy throat and stuffed nose are initial signs, get some meds ASAP, to prevent it from going further and forcing you to bed rest. Just some tea and relaxing. :)

Slimy throat and stuffed nose are initial signs, get some meds ASAP, to prevent it from going further and forcing you to bed rest. Just some tea and relaxing. :)

Initial... but I am feeling better, not worse. :o

Why? There goes my weekend. :(

oh well

semesters over for me, tomorrow is always the weekend. 

Error: 410

ive got this too just not the furnace bit

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

ive got this too just not the furnace bit

I wonder if I burn up more calories this way....

It's that time of the year guys. I typical get sick at this time, as I said I did a little less than a month ago and I get sick again during Autumn! :D Most common times for flues. :)

I wonder if I burn up more calories this way....

i wish :P

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Oh yeah! i almost killed you there.! my bad.. ^_^ did you take any medications/ antibiotics?

I knew it! You are out to get me! :o

Nope no meds, no need. I would like to keep it that way because I feel I just don't need them at all... strengthen my resistance against the flu as well. 

Besides, if I never take antibiotics they will be really effective when I need them the most. (not building up a resistance) as far as I know, I never have taken antibiotics.

I knew it! You are out to get me! :o

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:  my warriors are already near you

Well , in that case i guess you better take some rest , dont watch a movie or something  just rest your ass off the flu. do make sure someone's watching you (let them check up on you every few hours ) incase something decides to goes unplanned..take care.

Details separate people.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:  my warriors are already near you

Well , in that case i guess you better take some rest , dont watch a movie or something  just rest your ass off the flu. do make sure someone's watching you (let them check up on you every few hours ) incase something decides to goes unplanned..take care.

Oh I am playing League of Legends with friends. Feeling just fine, and drinking Coca Cola to boot! (even if they say caffeine is bad for the immune system)

Oh I am playing League of Legends with friends. Feeling just fine, and drinking Coca Cola to boot! (even if they say caffeine is bad for the immune system)

no man no lol 

lol will sap your energy until its completely gone

watch some starcrafts season 3 instead: https://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAnimations

no man no lol 

lol will sap your energy until its completely gone

watch some starcrafts season 3 instead: https://www.youtube.com/user/CarbotAnimations

I know, but I stop it sometimes and watch Netflix. :P

I am dubious that you have flu (they say that with flu if someone put a large denomination note through your door and all you had to do was go pick it up you couldn't be arsed bothered) sounds more like some sort of cold/chest infection) if you can get it together enough to post hat you have flu..

Go to your bed take plenty of fluids and some paracetemol more for its Antipyretic properties than its pain killing ones.  Couple of days of bed rest and you'll be fine.

Disclaimer:-  I am not a medical doctor and if sympoms persist the advice of one should be sought

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

I am dubious that you have flu (they say that with flu if someone put a large denomination note through your door and all you had to do was go pick it up you couldn't be arsed bothered) sounds more like some sort of cold/chest infection) if you can get it together enough to post hat you have flu..

Go to your bed take plenty of fluids and some paracetemol more for its Antipyretic properties than its pain killing ones.  Couple of days of bed rest and you'll be fine.

Disclaimer:-  I am not a medical doctor and if sympoms persist the advice of one should be sought

Well..... that also sucks ;(