Release date for Ryzen 9000?

Go to solution Solved by Hinjima,
29 minutes ago, Fankywanky said:

Does anyone know when the ryzen 9000 series is coming?

We have started to see beta BIOS drivers for existing motherboards that supports the Ryzen 9000 series so they aren't that far away.

An exact date is of course unknown but I would say within a few months, at least for the announcement 🙂

29 minutes ago, Fankywanky said:

We have started to see beta BIOS drivers for existing motherboards that supports the Ryzen 9000 series so they aren't that far away.

An exact date is of course unknown but I would say within a few months, at least for the announcement 🙂

8 minutes ago, Fankywanky said:

Know? No.

Ryzen 8000 series just launched, about a year and a half after Ryzen 7000. Assuming AMD can maintain that release cadence, it might come out sometime late next year or in 2026.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

-= Topic Moved to CPUs, Motherboards, and Memory =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

25 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

Know? No.

Ryzen 8000 series just launched, about a year and a half after Ryzen 7000. Assuming AMD can maintain that release cadence, it might come out sometime late next year or in 2026.

All the rumors and leaks point to a 2024 release date for Ryzen 9000.

The ryzen 8000 are slower than the 7000 series in gaming ( with a dedicated GPU )  They are not there to compete with Ryzen 7000 or ryzen 9000.

Computex 2024 in June being the time we expect a reveal or talks about the 9000 series.

As mentioned, we have already started to see BIOS updates for B650 and X670 motherboards that support the Ryzen 9000 CPU's.