Ice giants Update Wan Show April 12 2024

https://youtu.be/Ob0ps2qz16w?si=-GZkxVZS3SmeiCgHIMG_6626.thumb.jpeg.ff6fee2e4d32deb7202385fa2c653b5b.jpeg27B5D4D7-B313-4C5A-BE2C-2114F6C80664.thumb.jpeg.ac62fdc2d83e6fd29c218348ee35cf63.jpeg

I recently had contacted ICE giant as of April 7 2024, because I wanted to see when they’re new copper version would be available to the consumer. Because I was doing a round up of the best CPU coolers I could find on the market today. So I could do a  side-by-side performance comparison  against each other for a video. Among all the cpu cooler’s I tested in my video, The Pro Siphon Elite from ICE Giant was my favorite due to its unique visual appeal. There's nothing quite like a 4 1/2 pound CPU cooler protruding from the CPU socket. My curiosity about the launch schedule for the copper iteration prompted my correspondence with the company. However, it appears that manufacturing costs are causing delays in its introduction. I believe this information could provide a pertinent update, particularly in response to a recent question/merch message featured on the Wan show. 

I apologize in advance for my writing.

I am dyslexic and struggle with writing my strong suits are in physics, statistics and math😅 so I apologize for the grammar errors or horrible writing in advance. 
sincerely Dominic Malta