How to properly connect a 4070 ti super

hello! I was hoping someone could help me to connect my gpu properly with pcie cables.

I have a Cooler Master V750 Gold V2 White Edition Full Modular, 750W, 80+ Gold Efficiency, Semi-fanless Operation, 16AWG PCIe High-efficiency Cables. and the pcie cables have 1 cable with 8 heads coming out of it, question is can I use the one cable to hook it up or do i need 2? will the 16 awg wire be ok with all 285w?   

3 minutes ago, Vexedcomplexity said:

hello! I was hoping someone could help me to connect my gpu properly with pcie cables.

I have a Cooler Master V750 Gold V2 White Edition Full Modular, 750W, 80+ Gold Efficiency, Semi-fanless Operation, 16AWG PCIe High-efficiency Cables. and the pcie cables have 1 cable with 8 heads coming out of it, question is can I use the one cable to hook it up or do i need 2? will the 16 awg wire be ok with all 285w?   

The 4070 Ti Super would require 2x8 pin power cables connected to the supplied adapter that comes with the GPU.

image.thumb.jpeg.33151202d4187b706f1da3ed2656e2e8.jpeg

Okay cool, can I use this power cable or should I plug another pcie cable into the ps and run it up to that's connector 

17129644399607868226300972650574.jpg

Your PSU specs page says it has 4x total 6+2(8)pin connectors. You just need two of them. If that's split up over two independent cables just use one 6+2 from each cable. Realistically you could even just use two connectors on just one cable given that's an A+ tier PSU, i'm sure it'll be fine.

-= Topic moved to Graphics Cards =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER