Video-Scheldure internal Error

Irql_not_or_less

Driver overran

If i Google for the issue they say:

Windows Data Error

Driver Error

Faulty Hardware 

Or Malware

So i installed a App valled Driver Booster and updated all my drivers and IT still Happens

Next i reinstall Windows and this didnt Help either.

So looked in my PC If RAM or Something isnt connected Like it should but its all fine

So idk what to do pls Help, Just want to Play my Games for more then 45min :(

3 hours ago, Krystallizedx said:

Hello, 

Since weeks i got the Problem with some blue Screens and idk what to so

These are 3/5 Error Codes i get

Video-Scheldure internal Error

Irql_not_or_less

Driver overran

If i Google for the issue they say:

Windows Data Error

Driver Error

Faulty Hardware 

Or Malware

So i installed a App valled Driver Booster and updated all my drivers and IT still Happens

Next i reinstall Windows and this didnt Help either.

So looked in my PC If RAM or Something isnt connected Like it should but its all fine

So idk what to do pls Help, Just want to Play my Games for more then 45min 😞

Love how no one has pointed this out but the first error points to a faulty video driver, 2nd one points to a faulty driver in general (any of them), and 3rd one points to some kind of faulty driver (aka any of the drivers could cause it). I would say DDU your gpu driver, restart your computer, and reinstall the driver. If that doesn't work also try reseating your GPU and also do what @Blasty Blosty said if that doesn't work and provide the info asked for by @jaslion. If you have integrated graphics try disabling them in device manager and see if the issue persists. Do the same the other way around (leave integrated graphics and turn off gpu)

I edit my messages more than not –

Probably some dude on the internet

7 minutes ago, Hellowpplz said:

Love how no one has pointed this out but the first error points to a faulty video driver, 2nd one points to a faulty driver in general (any of them), and 3rd one points to some kind of faulty driver (aka any of the drivers could cause it). I would say DDU your gpu driver, restart your computer, and reinstall the driver. Also do what @Blasty Blosty said if that doesn't work and provide the info asked for by @jaslion

Most likely a faulty driver but too little info.

More like did op clean install a normal fresh windows 10 or 11 install from the microsoft website or did they just reset, use a custom iso,...

Also what drivers did they install since they used driver booster did they do it again on a clean install because driver booster isnt really helpfull.

Currenrly not enough info till op reaches back.

5 hours ago, jaslion said:

specs?

Psu make and model

5 hours ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Try running memtest - 

2 hours ago, Hellowpplz said:

Love how no one has pointed this out but the first error points to a faulty video driver, 2nd one points to a faulty driver in general (any of them), and 3rd one points to some kind of faulty driver (aka any of the drivers could cause it). I would say DDU your gpu driver, restart your computer, and reinstall the driver. If that doesn't work also try reseating your GPU and also do what @Blasty Blosty said if that doesn't work and provide the info asked for by @jaslion. If you have integrated graphics try disabling them in device manager and see if the issue persists. Do the same the other way around (leave integrated graphics and turn off gpu)

At first thanks for the quick anwsers and sorry for late reply i was working.

My Specs:

PSU: MSI MAG A850

Mainbord: Asus Prime B650-Plus

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800x3d

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x16GB running on xmp1 

GPU: Gigabyte 3080

SSD: Samsung evo m.2 1tb + 1 m.2 and 1 sata ssd but they arent pluged in cuz i though they were the problem (jokes on me they were not they problem)

Also a Elgato Capture Card 4k60 Pro

So i tried to reinstall windows via usb stick but the usb didnt show up on bios so i used the reset pc from windows.

Driver boost was installed on the old Windows i didnt use it on the new one. 

GPU drivers are updatet on geforce experience.

I´ll try things u said and tell u the results. 

Sorry for bad spelling xD

Well i think i found the problem at least sort of, i just watched the video from @Blasty Blosty and got video error like u get if u overclock ur gpu , ill look if anything is wrong with it rn

ok the power cable werent in all the way. but that could have been a problem i created yester after i controlled the system idk if it fixes the blue screen

6 hours ago, Blasty Blosty said:

Try running memtest - 

So just did the first run in 35min i hope i dont need to do another one cuz hat 0 erros

so just made a stress test while being away and in the eventwindow from windows it shows Der Fehlercode war: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff803293d73d2, 0xffffbc04235458a0, 0x0000000000000000). @jaslion @Hellowpplz @Blasty Blosty

so while prime and 3dmark the 3dmark crashed after 5min and 2s later blue screen 

faulty hardware corrupted page

2 hours ago, Krystallizedx said:

So i tried to reinstall windows via usb stick but the usb didnt show up on bios so i used the reset pc from windows.

Windows reset does NOTHING id try again just use the microsoft usb creation tool

25 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Windows reset does NOTHING id try again just use the microsoft usb creation tool

Ok, but will it solve the Problem or am i Just wasting another 4h Like Yesterday?