SSD won't show up after power outage

Like stated I left my computer on while cooking lunch when the power went out. I thought nothing of it since it happened before but when the power came back on my pc was stuck on the ASUS boot screen and Del or F2 didn't do anything. I thought my bios was corrupted so I downloaded a new bios version but it still persisted. After trying everything I started removing drives when it started working then added drives back one by one until it did the same. Now I'm trying to get the SSD working again. I moved it to a different computer, used a usb-c to sata adapter on my phone, and tried every sata port on my pc but it still wont show up. It only had games on it so I don't really care about the data but I can't even get the drive to appear in bios or disk management. It's a Fanxiang 512 gig if it helps, I knew it was garbage so I only put games on it but would still like to try and revive it. I took it apart and the LED light still comes on so there's hope, no obvious signs of damage or shorts. I tried looking it up but people were unhelpful with the (just format it) and change sata compatibility mode to IDE in bios. I have little hope of fixing it but figured I'd try posting on here and see if somebody knows some obscure way to get a SSD to show up in the bios. [How does a power outage kill a single SSD but leave everything else just fine]

if you already took it apart, then plug it into your usb-c to sata adapter and let it sit for like a minute, then feel around the pcb and see if any part of it or any component is getting really hot.
like so hot you cant hold a finger to it.

that's about the only ssd failure that is recoverable from, it's almost always a capacitor fails short and the drive cant get enough power to turn on

14 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

if you already took it apart, then plug it into your usb-c to sata adapter and let it sit for like a minute, then feel around the pcb and see if any part of it or any component is getting really hot.
like so hot you cant hold a finger to it.

that's about the only ssd failure that is recoverable from, it's almost always a capacitor fails short and the drive cant get enough power to turn on

i just did. Nothing is overly hot, the pcb and what looks like controller are getting warm but the nand flash and back dots have no heat

7 minutes ago, White3859 said:

i just did. Nothing is overly hot, the pcb and what looks like controller are getting warm but the nand flash and back dots have no heat

if no heat on nand flash...

that a really bad thing.

that controller or pcb is dead

MSI x399 sli plus  | AMD theardripper 2990wx all core 3ghz lock |Thermaltake flo ring 360 | EVGA 2080, Zotac 2080 |Gskill Ripjaws 128GB 3000 MHz | Corsair RM1200i |150tb | Asus tuff gaming mid tower| 10gb NIC

34 minutes ago, dogwitch said:

if no heat on nand flash...

that a really bad thing.

that controller or pcb is dead

That's what I'm thinking too. I'll just call it quits and plug it in every once in a while to see if it fixes itself. 

Looks like it's back to the old hard drive for me