BUILD NAS (TRUENAS)

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/BwLxdH 

HELP there are such things in Polish, I don't know, it's a good idea, but I don't know about the disk, because it has NVME times two and several disks: 2.5 or 3.5, and I don't know how much is enough for the speed during work, and I have to buy an HBM and an additional 10 GB network card, but how to do it? apdater maybe someone has an idea how to connect it, is it possible to use a 10gb usb port or something?

Is this a good requirement because I currently have a motherboard and a CPU and the rest I have to buy, but I don't know the minimum and how well it will work, but it only increases here for US, adding it to the second computer, PROXMOX mini housing, saving for the NAS and that's why I need the sending speed and saving SMBA,NFS,ISCSI,FTP

Go 3.5 for disks, there aren't good options for 2.5in storage disks. 

Do you already have the board, cooler, and case?

That 250 seems really high for a 7700k, I woudn't buy it for that much, probably get a i5 here then.

How much storage do you need? Id use the onboard stat so you don't need a HBA.

I don't have a cooling system or a case but I have to buy this one but why HBM And why do you say it's i5 and since I have i7-7700K And I need to buy a 10GBE network card, but what kind?

Hello again, can you please stop including search terms in your posts? It's very confusing 
Witam ponownie. Czy mógłbyś przestać umieszczać wyszukiwane hasła w swoich postach? To bardzo mylące

27 minutes ago, Electronics Wizardy said:

250 seems really high for a 7700k

VW has the cpu and mobo

What are you using this for? Why do you need 10Gb ethernet? 
You won't be able to use that board with both an HBA and a network card because it only has one PCIe slot

How much storage are you trying to get? How fast does it need to be?

Używając Tłumacza Google:
Do czego tego używasz? Dlaczego potrzebujesz sieci Ethernet 10 Gb?
Nie będziesz mógł używać tej płyty jednocześnie z HBA i kartą sieciową, ponieważ ma ona tylko jedno gniazdo PCIe
Ile miejsca próbujesz uzyskać? Jak szybko to musi być?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

Do you think that 1GB is enough? It's a good idea to send another NAS, but I only have an i7-7700K

18 hours ago, Volkswagen06 said:

Do you think that 1GB is enough?

Yes
Tak

11 hours ago, Volkswagen06 said:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Z6v7Fs And now it will be better to install TRUENAS

Looking a lot better. 
Now you have a full sized mobo you can definitely fit the Network Card and the HBA which is great. 
Also, because you won't be building this in a small case, I would recommend using a Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 air cooler rather than a 120mm all in one cooler, or even just using the included cooler
Wygląda dużo lepiej.
Teraz masz pełnowymiarową mobo, na pewno możesz zmieścić kartę sieciową i HBA, co jest świetne.
Ponadto, ponieważ nie będziesz budował tego w małej obudowie, zalecałbym użycie chłodnicy powietrznej Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 zamiast 120 mm chłodnicy typu all-in-one lub nawet użycie dołączonej chłodnicy

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

just please match it to the Polish version of your purchases and you can advise exactly