ASRock Z690 PG Riptide not resuming USB microphone from Sleep

Hey all, I'm an IT guy and am getting frustrated trying to make my own system at home work properly.

I have a generic webcam from Amazon that I've had for several years. It's an EMEET 960 webcam. The actual camera works when resuming from sleep without issue. It's the mic that does not work unless I restart the PC or unplug the device and tell the application I need it for to switch to another source, then switch back after plugging it back in. This webcam's microphone had absolutely zero issues on my old 8600K system. 

Things I've tried: 

Going to ASRock's website to find chipset drivers for the motherboard. Per ASRock support, I installed the Intel INF drivers from the ASRock website.

Disabling "Disable this device to save power" in Device Manager for every single audio and USB device.

Finding a special driver for the webcam. There isn't one.

Reinstalling Windows. I've had this issue with both Windows 10 and 11. 

Disable deeper sleep states in the BIOS. I see no options in the BIOS that would prevent this device from working upon resuming from sleep, and my mouse, keyboard, DAC, controller, etc., all work after waking.

Things that work to "fix" it:

Restart the PC every time I resume it from sleep.

Unplug the webcam. Plug it back in. Switch sources in Discord/Zoom/etc. until it works. 

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||