LOOKING FOR EK Supremacy LGA-2011 Mounting Plate Narrow ILM

Hello, I've been trying to mount a Barrow LTPRP-04l S (mini) block/pump onto my LGA-2011-3 narrow socket Intel/asrock motherboard.

I am having trouble finding a mounting plate that is suitable, the AMD plate included with the pump was close but ultimately unuseable, even if modified due to the positioning limitations.

However I came across this old EK Supremacy LGA-2011 Mounting Narrow mounting plate that looks like it could be a really good option... but being discontinued I can't find it anywhere.

Has anyone got one or is able to help me find one? I've attached a picture of what I'm looking for. Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 18.46.01.png

You know, you might have decent luck reaching out to EK directly. It's possible they still have old stock in a warehouse somewhere.

1 hour ago, itsabearcannon said:

You know, you might have decent luck reaching out to EK directly. It's possible they still have old stock in a warehouse somewhere.

You think? I might give that a go, thanks for the suggestion.

Thinking about it, if all fails, I could easily make a bracket in CAD. If I were able to find somewhere that would cut it out for me.🤔

11 hours ago, joshstevenson said:

Thinking about it, if all fails, I could easily make a bracket in CAD. If I were able to find somewhere that would cut it out for me.🤔

Reaching out to EK they were unable to find any stock left but did give me the full dimensions of the plate! Should be able to check now if it indeed would fit my purpose and potentially make my own. Thanks again @itsabearcannon

unnamed.png