Office updated itself to 365, now says I've got no subsription, how do I get my old Office back

Noticed my laptop that I bought doesn't let me use office anymore, says my 365 subscription has run out. What 365 subscription? I never bought it. Now my 2021/2019 version is nowhere to be seen that came with my windows laptop purchase. I swear this has to do with upgrading to Win 11 that it's wiped it. That being said I can't see anything that indicates what office version I already paid for since you know, I bought the laptop and everything it comes with. Sort of have my hands tied cause it's a specific Word doc with quirks with it.

TLDR: How can I check which 2019 or 2021 office key is on my MC account? Not paying a subscription lol u crazy Microsoft.

Desktop: Ryzen 7 5800X3D - Kraken X62 Rev 2 - STRIX X470-I - 3600MHz 32GB Kingston Fury - 250GB 970 Evo boot - 2x 500GB 860 Evo - 1TB P3 - 4TB HDD - RX6800 - RMx 750 W 80+ Gold - Manta - Silent Wings Pro 4's enjoyer

SetupZowie XL2740 27.0" 240hz - Roccat Burt Pro Corsair K70 LUX browns - PC38X - Mackie CR5X's

Current build on PCPartPicker

If it came with the laptop, it required a Microsoft account or you will have been provided with documents regarding your office product. Log in to your MS account that you tied office to at office.com and check your products.

Unless of course, it was a free trial and your laptop didn't actually come with full office.

9 hours ago, venomtail said:

How can I check which 2019 or 2021 office key is on my MC account?

Just login to your Microsoft account and look in subscriptions.

In my experience, this happens few times, something goes wrong with Office installation, I run "Repair" and my MS Office 2016 (or other versions) convert to Office 365 without subscription. I uninstall MS Office and then install my MS Office 2016 from my MS account.

You can try to found your MS Office key with some method, for example via "Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder"

ad infinitum