Which codec drains the battery the least?

I use the smartphone Kruger&Matz MOVE 3 KM0425.1

Model Number: MOVE3
Processor information: Qualcomm MSM8212
Android version: 4.4.2
Kernel version: 3.4.0
android@android#1
Fri Nov 20 03:28:52 CST 2015
Build number: KM_MOVE3_20112015_V2.0

and the Timestamp Camera Pro program https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jeyluta.timestampcamera&hl=en_US for recording videos with the smartphone, but even when the battery is charged to 100%, the smartphone becomes very hot and the battery discharges quickly. Timestamp Camera Pro lacks the option to change the recording codec to a lighter codec. There is only the H264 codec and this codec probably loads the processor too much and that is probably why the battery discharges very quickly. In the original recording program that is built into Android, there is an option to change the codec to MPEG4, but that program lacks the option to automatically add the date and time to the recorded video and I care about it very much. Is there any program for Android 4.4.2 with the option to change the codec to another one and the option to automatically add the date and time to the recorded video? Which codec loads the processor the least when recording the video?

13 minutes ago, kacper6768 said:

I care about it very much

Adding the timestamp is likely to be the reason for the load, not the codec. 

Can't just pass the image directly to the hardware encoder as is, has to be processed to add the timestamp first.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

quality always consumes more power sorry friend. then performance !!!

If I recorded a movie without a built-in date and time in the movie image, what is the name of the option in movie editing programs to set the date and time from the beginning and have the date and changing minutes and hours added to the corner of the movie screen? I wrote this question in ChatGPT and it said Timecode or Time display.

If I decided to remove the built-in date and time from the movie image, ChatGPT wrote that it was the Clone Stamp or Spot Healing Brush option in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Are such options available in many programs or only some?
I only have 4 GB of RAM in my computer and I don't have money to buy more RAM right now.
Is it a better solution to choose an older version of Adobe Premiere Pro that uses less RAM or to look for another, lighter but newest program with these options?

If I wanted to convert movies to the H266 codec on my computer, is this H266 codec also available in the + version, just like the H265+ codec? If I were to record a still video, only those elements that move would be saved to the file size.

Is it possible to use these Super Resolution, DLSS, FSR and XeSS https://www.theverge.com/2024/2/29/24086443/microsoft-directsr-super-resolution-api technologies from computer games for videos recorded a long time ago in low resolution with old phones, to convert them even to 4K, and so that the converting programs do not mindlessly copy identical pixels, but instead, based on artificial intelligence, each pixel is different?