Internet stops working with multiple monitors

I’ve had my pc for years now. About a year ago, I thought my onboard wifi stopped working so I’ve been using an Ethernet cable. I finally got sick of running it from my room to the router whenever I wanted to game and wanted an upgrade anyways so got a new mobo with a tp link wifi card.

I finished putting everything together and had one monitor plugged in, ran a Speedtest and was getting 400mbs download. So I hook it up to the rest of my setup and I get no internet.

I then realized if I only have one monitor plugged in it’s fine, regardless of hdmi or display port, but once I plug it a second, it goes out. I know it’s not an issue with the wifi card (txe72e) or graphics card (3070ti) but no clue what’s happening.

I read it could be some kind of antenna interference issue, but why would work it work fine with one cable plugged in, and not the others?

ws271gmdmqpc1.jpeg

Does this only happen when a particular monitor is plugged in or does this happen as soon as any 2nd monitor is plugged in?
Could you try to plug in only your second monitor and not the first and if the same issue appears?