Random lag

Hello everyone
I made a post a few months ago about my PC freezing randomly, the freezes stopped for a month but are back. This past few days the freezes appeared again, but now there is no event there is no spike in usage of any hardware, the temps are all fine, I've tried reinstalling Windows, resetting the bios to default, scanned everything I could find, and nothing.
I can notice it the most while I play games and don't know if it does it any other time since I only use this PC for that. I play at 140+fps, then a random freeze for about 1/2 second, then back to 140+fps.
I don't know what else to do.

This is the DxDiag file: 
Edit: If anything else is needed just request and if I can provide it I will

DxDiag.txt DxDiag.txt

Specs of the PC?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

[ Moved to Troubleshooting ]

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

48 minutes ago, OddOod said:

Specs of the PC?

Ryzen 7 5800x3d Amd 6800xt 32gb 3200mhz ddr4 PSU Corsair rm850x corsair 1 tb ssd sn850x 

50 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

[ Moved to Troubleshooting ]

Thanks, I couldn't find the right topic

20 hours ago, AndreRosa said:

Ryzen 7 5800x3d Amd 6800xt 32gb 3200mhz ddr4 PSU Corsair rm850x corsair 1 tb ssd sn850x 

Thanks
Okay, can you describe the freezes a bit more? is it framerate dropping? If so, does your FPS counter actually just drop to single digits and then recover? Does the sound continue?
I know you said your temps are fine, but it would be useful to get a HWInfo sample when it's happening. 
I assume you've updated your GPU drivers, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to DDU and reinstall those. 

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

1 hour ago, OddOod said:

Thanks
Okay, can you describe the freezes a bit more? is it framerate dropping? If so, does your FPS counter actually just drop to single digits and then recover? Does the sound continue?
I know you said your temps are fine, but it would be useful to get a HWInfo sample when it's happening. 
I assume you've updated your GPU drivers, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to DDU and reinstall those. 

I will have Hwinfo logging in the background next time, The fps does drop but all I can see is from capped 140 to around 90 for a split second and then back up, I have updated my drivers and might try DDU later.

The freezes are weird. They happen randomly from what I can tell, I'm gaming at 140 fps capped, and then out of a sudden my game just stops for a split second really really fast and the audio also bugs out a bit sometimes, and then back to normal gaming at 140 fps capped.

4 hours ago, OddOod said:

Thanks

This is the HWinfo Log file

log.CSV

2 hours ago, AndreRosa said:

This is the HWinfo Log file

log.CSV 3.62 MB · 0 downloads

About what times were the freezes?

5 hours ago, AndreRosa said:

hey happen randomly from what I can tell, I'm gaming at 140 fps capped, and then out of a sudden my game just stops for a split second really really fast and the audio also bugs out a bit sometimes, and then back to normal gaming at 140 fps capped.

It does sound like some weird driver issue 😕

18 hours ago, OddOod said:

It does sound like some weird driver issue 😕

in the logs, if I open them with a graph viewer I can see frames dropped a 7min and 8:40

Sorry, I can't spot anything. Power and clocks look mostly fine. So do thermals. My guess is that AMD rolled out some buggy driver. 

On 3/25/2024 at 2:39 PM, OddOod said:

Sorry, I can't spot anything. Power and clocks look mostly fine. So do thermals. My guess is that AMD rolled out some buggy driver. 

I sent my GPU for the warranty to see if they could find any issues and it seems that it had something wrong with it, thanks for your time anyway.