Random alt tabbing when i'm playing games.

I'm not sure if I should post this here, but i saw other people post about things here and they have had help so here I am.

Recently my pc has started randomly alt tabbing out of games, and i don't know why. Actually it's not the first time it's happened
It's happened before and I reset my pc and it fixed it until about a week ago where it started again.
I don't know how to resolve this issue and it's quite annoying as you'd imagine.
I don't have much running in the background, mainly logitech hub, razer, steam, and nvidia. that's about it. i've downloaded absolutely nothing since the past few weeks and it's started about a week ago so not sure what could have caused it.|

I was on windows 10 and I switched to windows 11 as I thought it may fix the issue, no it did not.
Any help?
Thanks

Do you play with a controller? Try playing with mouse and keyboard unplugged. I have had a glitchy wireless keyboard do stuff like this.

1 minute ago, thevictor390 said:

Do you play with a controller? Try playing with mouse and keyboard unplugged. I have had a glitchy wireless keyboard do stuff like this.

I do not play with a controller.
And keyboard is not the issue as i've tested multiple different keyboards.